Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Mega downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellzDragon

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
258 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hey everyone.

I need to download 25TB data from Mega, is there any possible way other than buying premium

Thanks & Regards
Raju M

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Use jdownloader.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Not to disappoint but either it will cost you speed, time, or your money. Mega has a limit of 5GB per IP per day (sometimes less than a day) so that leaves you with 4 ways but I don't think any method is practical due to the size of the download.

1. Use the Mega app and set it to download. It will resume every day and will download 5 Gb per day.
  2. Use a VPN to keep changing IPs whenever you reach the limit. Close mega app, change IP, and restart the mega app. The issue is the VPN in most cases will throttle your download speed and you need a VPN with many IPs.
  3. JDownloader and other such tools (megabaster, etc) use free proxy servers to change IP and circumvent the 5GB limit. Same issue as above tho, as free proxies, in general, are slow plus you will need to provide the IPs of the free proxies yourself, and if any other person in the world has used that IP, you will not be able to use it for that day and its safe to assume, you are not the only one that uses free proxies to download from mega.
  4. Buy a 1-month subscription if data are so important, or ask whoever uploaded to Mega, to use a different service.
We will let this thread on for a while in case someone knows a different method.

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Not to disappoint but either it will cost you speed, time, or your money. Mega has a limit of 5GB per IP per day (sometimes less than a day) so that leaves you with 4 ways but I don't think any method is practical due to the size of the download.

1. Use the Mega app and set it to download. It will resume every day and will download 5 Gb per day.
  2. Use a VPN to keep changing IPs whenever you reach the limit. Close mega app, change IP, and restart the mega app. The issue is the VPN in most cases will throttle your download speed and you need a VPN with many IPs.
  3. JDownloader and other such tools (megabaster, etc) use free proxy servers to change IP and circumvent the 5GB limit. Same issue as above tho, as free proxies, in general, are slow plus you will need to provide the IPs of the free proxies yourself, and if any other person in the world has used that IP, you will not be able to use it for that day and its safe to assume, you are not the only one that uses free proxies to download from mega.
  4. Buy a 1-month subscription if data are so important, or ask whoever uploaded to Mega, to use a different service.
We will let this thread on for a while in case someone knows a different method.
i use vpn and proxy to downloadstuff...for now i use Elite proxy switcher to switch proxies ...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
i use vpn and proxy to downloadstuff...for now i use Elite proxy switcher to switch proxies ...
That is fine and matches what I described, but remember the original question was about 25 TeraBytes of data, and using free proxies will take a long time. Even if you manage to get 40 Gb (5 Gb x 8 times) a day, you will need 625 days, and 80 Gb a day = 312 days not including delays and downtime, etc.

Last edited:
Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
That is fine and matches what I described, but remember the original question was about 25 TeraBytes of data, and using free proxies will take a long time. Even if you manage to get 40 Gb (5 Gb x 8 times) a day, you will need 625 days, and 80 Gb a day = 312 days not including delays and downtime, etc.
TB...i thought its GB..Damn...its a hella time consuming...and its better to go with Premium Mega..
P.S sorry im facing some problem wit my display right now..

rggedu

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
232.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Try megabasterd
dwonload the app from githum and just paste link and done the app start your files

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Try megabasterd
dwonload the app from githum and just paste link and done the app start your files
yeah but it also uses vpn and proxies and we are talking in TB..not in Gb so it all depends on hhis network speed and money (if he want to buy) or its time and patience with network speed...

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Just curious...

What is worth 25TB-worth downloading from mega?

Any info on that?

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ironically when I read the question I read it as 25GB even if it's mentioned as 25TB. Confirmation bias may be??

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm really curious what he wants to download like what the ell 25TB

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm really curious what he wants to download like what the ell 25TB
Somethhing Juicy i think?? Courses, tools??? hmm...

Sordacius

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi

On this issue I have a solution I would say.

A long time ago I found a script for JD2, which uses a different proxy for every single link and also compares them with the usual proxy lists to prevent offline proxies.

This has been posted elsewhere and I would be happy to link it here with due credits to the author there, post here and user here if that would be ok @Cyler .

However, since I'm on my way to work, it won't be until around 3:30 p.m. German time.

Oh yes:
In my experience, if a download doesn't start, there are three ways to help.

The first is to reset the link in question and if not done automatically, check again for availability.

The second is to simply delete the link and paste it again.

The third and in my opinion the very last way is to close the JD2 and restart it, because the script only saves the proxies temporarily and calls them up again the next time you start them.

And one last info:
Please don't be surprised if the script takes a bit to list proxies.
It always takes a while if you can't improve the script yourself.

EDIT:
@HellzDragon

Is this a single file or splitted in Parts?

Because more than 5GB in one part is not feasible due to Mega free download limitation.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Not to be the bringer of negativity. But there really isn't much of an option you can use when it comes to mega. I once had to download around 60-70 GB from mega, and even that took me a whole week with speed variation and download limit. I was using the 1 option as told by @Cyler and even though they told many other workarounds, it isn't practically feasible for TB's worth of data. VPN & IP changing when the download hits the limit is very time consuming and needs human interaction every now and then.

@Cyler had already told the alternate you could try. I am just repeating because it is what makes the most sense.

• Contact the uploader and tell them to upload in a different hosting server.
  • If the uploader is someone you can make request to, then tell them to create a torrent and share it with you.
  • If the uploader is a stranger and there is no way to contact them, then increase your contacts and ask for help. Tbh, this is the most practical option other than premium. Contact your friends (To make this possible, you need atleast 200+ friends who are willing to download it for you and share them. Though this is not the brightest plan, it is the only solution. If you can't download all the 25TB by yourself, then share the work load with people who are willing to do it for you) and tell them to download it for you. Make a plan and assign segments for them to download if it is worth all the troubles.
  • And at last, there is always premium to satisfy your needs and greeds.
P.S.: Just like all the other curious people here, i too am curious as to know what are the contents of the said 25TB.

Just Cheked the website of mega, it looks like there isn't a standard plan that satisfies your needs, and you have to opt for Customized plan. Say you transfer the 25TB to your cloud and then download them. That's like 25TB of storage and 25TB of transfer (Even though you might not need storage and the storage doesn't really reflect in the money so much that it makes a huge difference [There is no price difference even if the storage is 3TB or 31 TB, i just toned down the storage to the bare minimum of 3TB and transfer of 25TB). No matter the size, spending at the bare minimum of $100 or €95 or ¥13,600 (JPY) or ¥690 (CNY) or 1,27,000 (KRW) or ₹8,000 or 356 UAE Dhiram is given depending on where you live. The pricing i have given is the bare minimum, obviously you will have to add in few extra TB in case of latency and error or just to be in the safe side. And the end pricing would in turn increase. See for yourself if it's worth all this trouble and money and carry on.

And don't forget that the plans are monthly subscription. So, if you plan on use it just to download the said 25TB within the time frame of one month, you must have enough speed to download. The bare minimum speed i would recommend is 1GBps, anything less than that would only drag the downloads for months, which would in turn increase the renewal of subscriptions. And you must also have 25TB worth of free space in standby mode since you can't expect to use a smaller size disk as a cache and move the files between at regular intervals.

The best setup would be to have 25+ TB empty disk connected to the mainframe that is going to download from mega with a connection speed of no less than 1Gbps. Only then is the purchasing the monthly subscription is worth it, else you are just wasting it.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ok, time to close this thread as I think we made our point. All our guesses are based on assumptions since we don't know more details. Is it a zip or split zip/rar or the data itself? That would actually determine a lot. If it's a zip, it can't be downloaded by many people or several PCs in parallel, if it's split files, there is a chance... and so on. Since the OP tho hasn't logged back to check, and because I don't think there is a way we haven't described, I think it's time to close the thread.

Thank you all, and if the OP needs this to be reopened he can contact a mod/admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.