Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct MEGA Link Downloader version 2.9.2 + Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
i can't login, its say log in failed >
how i need to do to solved the problem, help please
@Mirkec
Facing Login failed error on both Portable and Setup version.
Maybe stupid but are you sure you are using a valid account and right password??
Login successful with two different accounts. No issue

@debnag use lookimg.com for uploading images only

vogedoh236

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
147.3 GB
Ratio
Maybe stupid but are you sure you are using a valid account and right password??
Login successful with two different accounts. No issue

@debnag use lookimg.com for uploading images only
After the Login Failed in App, I used the same account to Login into the Mega website. Username and password are correct.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
After the Login Failed in App, I used the same account to Login into the Mega website. Username and password are correct.
I do not know the app works fine here and I see for a lot of others. Try to turn off AV temporary. I read it somewhere author suggest that (portable version).

xNightHawk

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
573.4 GB
Ratio
I'm having trouble downloading. It will not queue anything. I click and highlight the folder and click start. It doesn't queue the download. I don't have any antivirus and windows defender is disabled. I've even disabled and re-enabled .net 4.8. Do I need ".net 4.5" for this to work, basically downgrade to 4.5?

XTKOLA

Downloaded
289.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Muchas gracias, me parece muy interesante.

Thank you very much, I find it very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

xNightHawk

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
573.4 GB
Ratio
I figured it out. As I wasn't aware of having to 'expand' the folders and select the content with downloading file by file instead of the entirety of the folder.