Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Microsoft Task Scheduler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Is there a better alternative to the default task scheduler? If so, what do you recommend? is it freeware, or shareware, or freemium? There is not a problem with the default task scheduler, but i was wondering if i could get my hands on something that is elegant, does batch works and all the works of the default one.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Advanced Task Scheduler (paid)
Z-Cron (free)
These are the best options but you can Google it if you want to check by yourself depending your needs.

Also moved your post at Help & Request Center

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Z-Cron (free)
I will definitely try these out.
you can Google it if you want to check by yourself depending your needs.
For that i have to more specific and also do a intensive search since with task schedulers, i get alarm clock app too. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so i thought it would best if i asked here instead of googling since this has huge user base and there are lots of experienced windows users who would guide me to the best of the best. My needs is just everything that the default task scheduler does, everything else is a bonus for me.
By any chance, does anyone has the software and also the magical mantra by which these software all of sudden becomes full version, and no one knows why?? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Or
Maybe someone has this software laying around in their PC just wanting to be shared?
If So,
Requesting those wizards to magically share their software.
Thank you.
Also moved your post at Help & Request Center
Thank you for moving to appropriate section, i just thought there would be freeware available, but now this has officially become a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.