Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Pure (The Second)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Torrent is being added

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
how about MPB based on win11 ? any plan to make that stuff sir? :)

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just saw the most recent comments. Thanks for updating the file with some essential apps. Appreciate everything you do @tomeCar

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@tomeCar
Very nice. Awesome build, and wow I downloaded that at 1.1GB/s !! took 25 seconds.

Thank you

fubarsam

Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
30.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for this build. I appreciate all your hard work.

DEVIREDDI

Banned
Downloaded
48.6 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you very much for this wonderful build

jhun3xx01

Banned
Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the new build of MPB Pure... can I ask what is the meaning of MPB? I'm wondering about that.

raj singh

Downloaded
645.6 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for all your efforts.:)

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very best Windows i will use it for my sister laptop first god bless you sir

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the new build of MPB Pure... can I ask what is the meaning of MPB? I'm wondering about that.
My Private Build OS it is mate.

jhun3xx01

Banned
Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My Private Build OS it is mate.
i see.. thanks for the reply..

canvn2000

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can you show me how to remove some menu in right click in the Desktop. Some menu is not necessary for me

deepaman

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing New Version Modded !! Great Works Sir

mcang

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
729.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the built

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Anyone got internet/wifi adapter even after 5-6 reboots? There is LAN but no WiFi option. Also says most system32 items not found... :-(
Am I doing anything wrong?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Anyone got internet/wifi adapter even after 5-6 reboots? There is LAN but no WiFi option. Also says most system32 items not found... :-(
Am I doing anything wrong?
An installation as small as this will have a lot of things removed, including drivers and features not used by most people.
If it is missing things that you need then obviously it is not suitable for your needs and you should try another OS.
If you are not happy finding and installing WiFi drivers for your particular laptop or MB then perhaps you should stick with an unmodified OS.

Marine005

Downloaded
174.7 GB
Uploaded
839.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot. beautiful and colorful. Its the great Surrender, sir......:clap::whew:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
An installation as small as this will have a lot of things removed, including drivers and features not used by most people.
If it is missing things that you need then obviously it is not suitable for your needs and you should try another OS.
If you are not happy finding and installing WiFi drivers for your particular laptop or MB then perhaps you should stick with an unmodified OS.
Yeah, it was my bad. I realized that I need a tethering and used driver booster to update my driver as of now. I did try to install from Realtek PCE and Adapter manually, but I was unsuccesful. Kindly ignore my previous comments. Apologies for the user mistake I made.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Yeah, it was my bad. I realized that I need a tethering and used driver booster to update my driver as of now. I did try to install from Realtek PCE and Adapter manually, but I was unsuccesful. Kindly ignore my previous comments. Apologies for the user mistake I made.
No worries. The only foolproof way to find out if a build works for you is to try it.

I don't use apps like Driver Booster to update drivers because they are not reliable. I recently read a post from a user here saying that they used three different driver apps before they got all the drivers for their machine. What good is that?

I suggest that you get drivers directly from your PC manufacturers support site. It is not always easy to know which drivers you need. Some drivers depend on others to work properly so I always get all the drivers and install all of them. It might be more time consuming than using an app but you will know what drivers you've got and that the job was done right.

Good luck

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
No worries. The only foolproof way to find out if a build works for you is to try it.

I don't use apps like Driver Booster to update drivers because they are not reliable. I recently read a post from a user here saying that they used three different driver apps before they got all the drivers for their machine. What good is that?

I suggest that you get drivers directly from your PC manufacturers support site. It is not always easy to know which drivers you need. Some drivers depend on others to work properly so I always get all the drivers and install all of them. It might be more time consuming than using an app but you will know what drivers you've got and that the job was done right.

Good luck
Thanks. I agree. That is what I tried, but somehow I failed 3 times. Then I could no longer hold my patience. Lol.
I downloaded around 14 sets and only 3 succeded but the network adapter kept failing. Probably something I did incorrect. However, the build is awesome and smooth. :)