Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MPB Pure

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Click Start +R on keyboard Type services.msc a window will open where all the services of OS will be listed,go to the Bluetooth service double click on it to open a popup windows in there select to manual or automatic
DuIfW.png
DuHPQ.png
Yes i try that but still not working..
Bluetooth is already on the icon on the tray is visible in blue but when try to connect it say's Coudn't Connect

When try to install the Bluetooth driver or my UGreen bluetooth i got error
Error 1720 There is a problem with this Windows Installer Page. A screipt is required for this install to complete could not be run. ****
Custom action CheckPendingReboot ascript error - 2146827859

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Yes i try that but still not working..
Bluetooth is already on the icon on the tray is visible in blue but when try to connect it say's Coudn't Connect
When try to install the Bluetooth driver or my UGreen bluetooth i got error
Error 1720 There is a problem with this Windows Installer Page. A screipt is required for this install to complete could not be run. ****
Custom action CheckPendingReboot ascript error - 2146827859
Try this
enable Windows Connection Manager service and then enable WLAN AutoConfig service

feranmusic

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
70.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This is a great build, but it doesn-t allow me to install aditional keyboard languages other than English, so I had to remove it and install the msdn ISO :(

abo yasmen

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you

Asphyxia

Downloaded
21.1 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
downloading.. thank you so much tome :)

mbml1994

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
sir what is the difference between extreme 10 mbp from here.

Bruce Wayne

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
35.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can someone versed in creating an alternative setup to "windows recovery" please help me with setting up a substitute with this MPB Pure Build. As windows recovery has been removed, what alternative can we use?

I can see people have commented above that they are alreaddy having trouble with "EaseUS todo Backup" with MPB , I havent tried this myself, If there is a step by step guide to show me how its meant to be done propperly. I could really use the help.

Been stuck on this issue for a couple days now...thats the one thing I am missing, a recovery solution encase the OS fails in future.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Can someone versed in creating an alternative setup to "windows recovery" please help me with setting up a substitute with this MPB Pure Build. As windows recovery has been removed, what alternative can we use?

I can see people have commented above that they are alreaddy having trouble with "EaseUS todo Backup" with MPB , I havent tried this myself, If there is a step by step guide to show me how its meant to be done propperly. I could really use the help.

Been stuck on this issue for a couple days now...thats the one thing I am missing, a recovery solution encase the OS fails in future.

Hi uses acronis

sam911x

Banned
Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Can anyone who have installed this please check if event viewer is working or not in this build?

Bruce Wayne

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
35.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi uses acronis
Yes I have it, will plan to give it a go tmrw, very tired now. Hope your doing well!

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Try this
enable Windows Connection Manager service and then enable WLAN AutoConfig service
Hello, thanks for your reply, but both services are already enabled and running.. still not able to function the Bluetooth.

Also cannot restore backup using AOMIE Backuper and EaseUs Todo Backup both are stuck on the preos.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Both services already enabled & running.. still not able to function the Bluetooth.Also cannot restore backup using AOMIE Backuper and EaseUs Todo Backup both are stuck on the preos.
My Friend Keep in mind that these are very extreme builds where these are usually used for surfing internet & Enjoy watching movies etc etc nothing more or less
I hope you understand ...Interested to continue on the slim build try the less bloatware & With much disabled services Build
Pro10 VE Build

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Hello, thanks for your reply, but both services are already enabled and running.. still not able to function the Bluetooth.

Also cannot restore backup using AOMIE Backuper and EaseUs Todo Backup both are stuck on the preos.
I haven't installed this windows yet but one thing more I can tell you to do is to open services.msc and enable every Service With word "Bluetooth" in it

melro324

Downloaded
184.3 GB
Uploaded
79.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tested this one. Its GREAT!! can also detect my printer. Using this on my server pc. Thanks!>:)

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I haven't installed this windows yet but one thing more I can tell you to do is to open services.msc and enable every Service With word "Bluetooth" in it
tried already that.. but no luck to function the bluetooth.. maybe because this build eliminate the functionality of the bluetooth..

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
it would be necessary to edit the build to modify the bluetooth
this is possible but I would not do without the tom chord

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
if bluetooth and msconfig be retored this is best and greatest build......

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I agree with you,, bluetooth is the best and also able to restore backup using EaseUs Todo Backup is a plus.

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
I agree with you,, bluetooth is the best and also able to restore backup using EaseUs Todo Backup is a plus.
it's a MPB build which means My Private Build. so basically this build is tome's own private build and he removed those things on a purpose which clearly tells that why he named it as MPB.

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
it's a MPB build which means My Private Build. so basically this build is tome's own private build and he removed those things on a purpose which clearly tells that why he named it as MPB.

i will not argue with your facts but only with the conclution if bluetooth and msconfig work as they should the best build ever... if cant be done because its MPB then do it to EXTREME... both MPB and Extreme are almost perfect...no offence whatsover mate...