Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need a Good VPN with Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Guys can you recommend any.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
VPN depends on your needs. if your goal is to use VPN just to browser websites that has been blocked in your country, go for browsers extensions [Browsec & SetupVPN Provides good connectivity speed despite being free] but if your goal is to show your entire system in VPN for whatever purpose you have to show it for, then i hope you find what you are looking for.

hkoolh

Banned
Downloaded
155.7 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I found F-Secure Freedome best for me

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
368 GB
Uploaded
587.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Psiphon works well for me..it's free too!!

:)

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Maybe you will find something but will not work (good) for too long - premium services needs to be paid, even in some cases may be workarounds for some time. If the trick is popular (on Google) will not work too much. If not then are more chances to work for a long time.

4petesake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
defo gonna check out F-Secure Freedome

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Reptile i hope that it is NOT to use it here on our forum (lol)
because then you can get Banned :) (read the Rules )
and second it can be when you use vpn that your ISP is kicking you from the net (lol)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Read/check/try... there are quite a few here... https://www.teamos.xyz/google-search/?q=VPN ... let Staff know when your happy with your search so we can close this ... basically go no where thread ... Thanks

scorpionz

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
153.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm using 1.1.1.1 faster and safer internet

Sometimes vpnhub.

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
236.1 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
a good vpn is one you pay for. I use mullvad works a charm no logs and cheap enough

molamola

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
269.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I use Cyberghost since 4 years , good connections, good speed, not expensive...

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I use this VPN for blocked sites in my country.

But read this carefully.
Using VPN you are in danger to get banned. VPN makes your IP associated with you and other TeamOS members and this makes you look like you have more than one account.
VPN is not allowed. More than one account are not allowed.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
And as @vdogeek said very wisely above, this is going nowhere.

First of all, try to avoid asking for "opinions" cause 99% of the time they lead nowhere. It's like asking which food would one recommend or which color is nice. The answer will be different for each person. and often subjective as you can see from the comments above.

As far as VPN goes, not all VPNs work the same for all people and in all situations. It depends on your geolocation, and where you are trying to connect, as well as on the use you want. Some VPNs work great in one country but not in another, some work great for browsing but not torrenting some others will work with torrenting, some offer ping reduction for games/apps with faster paths, and some are great for streaming, and so on, therefore unless someone is in your region, and tested said VPNs with similar needs as yours, no one can really offer an objective answer.

Best you can do is use the trial/demo version of some of the known VPNs and test to see which one works for you, After you find the one, either invest and buy it, as VPN prices are very low especially if you search for promo codes/offers, or come back and check if we have it here but know, I haven't seen a VPN that will work for long when not legit. Companies always try to cover holes with each update.

I don't think there is anything else to add so, the thread will close, and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.