Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked need advice for new mobo for ryzen 7 3700x mid range

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
my laptop got me into lots of issue's i had to put 15000 rs to fix it but i am worried in future purpose and my mobo bios is kind of buggy alrdy tried solutions still same ok sorry i didn't know which correctly to add to title so i since i am asking advice i added request

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
First of all, are you referring for your laptop or a mobo for a tower build.
What ever the answer is I think you better ask your self first how much money are you going to spend for the mobo and then do your search in the internet.
There are a lot of websites where you can get all the info you need, read the reviews and choose a mobo depending your needs.

PS: A mobo between asrock, gigabyte, asus, and msi its always the best choice (at least for me)
Nothing more here.....................

We are not going to leave this thread open for too long because its going to be a chit-chat without ending

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
First of all, are you referring for your laptop or a mobo for a tower build.
What ever the answer is I think you better ask your self first how much money are you going to spend for the mobo and then do your search in the internet.
There are a lot of websites where you can get all the info you need, read the reviews and choose a mobo depending your needs.

PS: A mobo between asrock, gigabyte, asus, and msi its always the best choice (at least for me)
Nothing more here.....................

We are not going to leave this thread open for too long because its going to be a chit-chat without ending
i mean for my cpu i did my research but reviews r confusing can u suggest me some models i will note it down and then you can close the thread :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
i mean for my cpu i did my research but reviews r confusing can u suggest me some models i will note it down and then you can close the thread :)
What are the ones you researched. PM or write here, and I will suggest further. Also, write down the buget with +/- 18% (GST inclusive).