Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help! Driver Needed How Do i Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone, i hope you all good and doing well. I have installed a custom Windows 10 which doesn't have Remote NDIS Based Internet Sharing Device driver included. I'm using my Mobile phone to access to internet when i move to some places in my country. So my question is there anyway to get it? i have tried some Driver Updater software's but they don't detect it. Thanks in advance

stodal29

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi i dont know if my response help you but you need to install windows 10 clean version from microsoft not custom or edited version of windows 10

Last edited:

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi i dont know if my response help you but you need to install windows 10 clean versionfrom microsoft not custom or edited version of windows 10
Hi, Thanks for giving me your time. Yes i know but i'm using a work laptop which is not too powerful so the untouched versions of windows 10 makes it slower that's why i'm sticked with lite versions. Also i can't use windows 7 or 8.1 because i'm using some programs which no longer support old win versions. Thanks again for your reply i appreciate that.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Hi, Thanks for giving me your time. Yes i know but i'm using a work laptop which is not too powerful so the untouched versions of windows 10 makes it slower that's why i'm sticked with lite versions. Also i can't use windows 7 or 8.1 because i'm using some programs which no longer support old win versions. Thanks again for your reply i appreciate that.
it would be better to make your request at the thread you have download the custom build because in case it has been totally removed you have to downloaded from the manufacture website

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it would be better to make your request at the thread you have download the custom build because in case it has been totally removed you have to downloaded from the manufacture website
I have tried many versions but sadly most of them the specific driver removed. I have used one in the past which is good but i forget the name of that build. Thanks for your help brother.

HT5Design

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can a MOD remove this thread Please! My problem solved by downloading by @aXeSwY & @tomeCar so thanks to them

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Thread is closed