Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Need Help In Budgeting For Computer Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

omg090

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Guys! :) My desktop is SUPER outdated :(

PROCESSOR: AMD FX - 4100 4-core ~3.6 GHz
GPU: ATI RADEON HD 4850

and i don't even know what my mobo is :'( like how sad is that.

But anyways, going back to my request. I've been thinking of upgrading those three, but maybe one at a time first? And I really can't decide on what to buy since my sister's husband helped me with building this desktop and they've already broken up :) I don't know anyone else who could help me.

I've been reading on picking the best value GPUs and CPUs but I think my brain's already overloading with too much info. So here's two references on what prices and units are available here in the Phils. I really hope someone nice enough would be willing to help :) THANKS A BUNCH! My only goal is that I can upgrade my desktop so I could run the latest games, and maybe run the games last 2014 or so in ultra high settings :)

References:

BTW! P.S.
My budget for an upgrade would be maybe around $300-$500 that's 12,000.00 PHP - 20,000.00 PHP

THANKS AGAIN!!! :)

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Bro checkout pcpartpicker.com & checkout there you can get nice different budget builds as per your budget with proper explanations about parts choosed... !!

For other reviews abt products try tomshardware its great

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
:) , Hello.. Are you asking for financial help like donations/monies etc.. Is this what this is..
If so I think I can help out quite a lot.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Attention Everyone:
This request sounds dual voice and meaning.......
1. If he's asking to get that $ to upgrade system then it's against the rules. This request would not rest longer unless Super sees it.
2. If he's asking to point out what would be the best CPU for him to buy under $200 or $300 then i suggest all experienced members to please made your best the best opinion to help him with suggestion to build best System along with saving moneys.

@omg090 Kindly clarify your task from both what you looking for 1 or 2? describe more clearly. I'm 75% sure it's 1 that you have that budget in pocket and you're just looking to get best opinion to upgrade system under that budget you have in your pocket. and don't say you're looking to earn that budget from here. LOL

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Attention Everyone:
1. If he's asking to get that $ to upgrade system then it's against the rules. This request would not rest longer unless Super sees it.
2. If he's asking to point out what would be the best CPU for him to buy under $200 or $300 then i suggest all experienced members to please made your best the best opinion to help him with suggestion to build best System along with saving moneys.

@omg090 Kindly clarify your task from both what you looking for 1 or 2? I'm 75% sure it's 1 that you have that budget in pocket and you're just looking to get best opinion to upgrade system under that budget you have in your pocket. and don't say you're looking to earn that budget from here. LOL
Sounds to me he asking for someone to go shopping for him>>> "" So here's two references on what prices and units are available here in the Phils. I really hope someone nice enough would be willing to help "":)

Regardless, How can someone go shopping or suggest anything to a complete stranger.. 10 members can suggest everything under the stars and at the end of the day its up to his wallet..

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Sounds to me he asking for someone to go shopping for him>>> "" So here's two references on what prices and units are available here in the Phils. I really hope someone nice enough would be willing to help "":)

Regardless, How can someone go shopping or suggest anything to a complete stranger.. 10 members can suggest everything under the stars and at the end of the day its up to his wallet..
This is why i made that post to clarify so our sounds can resolve automatically if he describe more clearly what he actually asking and why. I'm sure he will consider and respond.

omg090

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nope :D hahaha. I'm just asking for some advice :D No need for the funds, I got that covered. I just gave the budget so I would get accurate suggestions :D

Attention Everyone:

@omg090 Kindly clarify your task from both what you looking for 1 or 2? describe more clearly. I'm 75% sure it's 1 that you have that budget in pocket and you're just looking to get best opinion to upgrade system under that budget you have in your pocket. and don't say you're looking to earn that budget from here. LOL

Nope :D hahaha. I'm just asking for some advice :D No need for the funds, I got that covered. I just gave the budget so I would get accurate suggestions :D

P.S.
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to clarify my request :) But basically I couldn't pick what parts to pick for my pc. And since those are the two shops I'll be going to, to canvass for new parts, I posted them as well so you'd know the prices yourselves and I'll get the best answers for the budget I want :)

Bro checkout pcpartpicker.com & checkout there you can get nice different budget builds as per your budget with proper explanations about parts choosed... !!

For other reviews abt products try tomshardware its great

Thank you bro! Will do ;) But I'm still open to some suggestions :)

:) , Hello.. Are you asking for financial help like donations/monies etc.. Is this what this is..
If so I think I can help out quite a lot.

Hi sir! :) No, thank you. I'm able enough to buy what I need, it's just I don't want to go overboard in buying PC parts since I'm not home alot. I just want to have a PC capable of playing 2017 High-end games. Maybe like Mass Effect Andromeda and such. Thanks for the offer though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

omg090

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi guys! May I ask for your opinion about the parts I'll be buying? :)

ASRock Fatal1ty H170 Performance ATX
Intel Core i5-6600 3.30-3.90GHz Skylake
Asus RX 460 STRIX O4GB Gaming
Total of $500

Would this already be a good value for money? Since I've been back and forth checking whether or not to go with an am3+ chip or fm2 socket and mostly (if not all) threads and articles I've read, are for the intel 1151 socket since I get a lot of choices if I wanna upgrade. Though it's a lot more than what I expected. Would anyone care to share their opinion? Much appreciated guys : ) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.