Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need SW or tips for my Vue Scan to get maximum out put....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This is almost done to my problem.............. Now lets suppose its A4 size paper and i place 8 of my ID card front side and 8 of my id card back side.
After printing out double side photocopy of this document......... will it be accurate and precise in cutting My id card(both sides) with conderable amount of blank margin or space????? Now what is the opinion of my experts plz????
In my knowledge, word doesn't have that options. If you prefer word document, then all it awaits you is trial and error until you succeed.

For a precise work, relevant software like illustrator or photoshop would easy your worries. But that too would require few number of trials until you get what you want.

Take away, invest your time in the software and tweak your way to get what you want.

This isn't a software related problem but a output related question. The answer can only be truly be found when you spend some time and do some testing.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
In my knowledge, word doesn't have that options. If you prefer word document, then all it awaits you is trial and error until you succeed.

For a precise work, relevant software like illustrator or photoshop would easy your worries. But that too would require few number of trials until you get what you want.

Take away, invest your time in the software and tweak your way to get what you want.

This isn't a software related problem but a output related question. The answer can only be truly be found when you spend some time and do some testing.
yes i did try with word....but it takes much more labour and its results are not to my satisfaction.
My ultimate option will be photoshop if i did not get help from experts.....anyhow looking forward.....

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
S0KSew0Y.png

SW = software
LOL i know that SW is also Software (lol)
but it is also my name (lol)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years

for that we use normal Publisher :)

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

ikram62

Are You even trying template which I send you?
This thread starts to be ridiculous...Using Word for DTP :giggle:, both side printed :rofl::sick:

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

ikram62

Are You even trying template which I send you?
This thread starts to be ridiculous...Using Word for DTP :giggle:, both side printed :rofl::sick:
ok i will.......i don't have coral draw.....i use PS for many purposes......

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
257 (265)
Member for 7 years
@ikram62 this thread, went for quite a chit-chat.... and a month old!

locked and completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.