Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Office Medicines not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancarr2016

Downloaded
103.7 GB
Uploaded
295.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i have trreied to activate office with a few Medicines, says successful but when opening office app it shows non genuine

any help

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@iancarr2016 i think you are doing something wrong ...
wat office you want to register ???

have you try with this one ??

also read carefully how to use this ...

iancarr2016

Downloaded
103.7 GB
Uploaded
295.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i have, when open excel or word pop up saying there was a problem with your office license

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@iancarr2016 , which office are you trying to activate? this would be a good thing to know... because for me here I never could get office 2019 activated so I went back to 2016 and all is well... please tell us which Office ;)

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I've had the same thing with the Office 2019 bundled with Windows 10 which @Dark Wolf kindly shared. I have tried the methods @SiteWizard linked above and none of them work. On one of the methods I get the error
"WinDivert Method is installed on the system.
Please uninstall WinDivert Method for use KMSInject Method "

I have no idea how to do that.

Using the KMS Activation Check tool, it reports that Office KMS is activated, yet all Office programs display the counterfeit warning

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
@iancarr2016 & @Highslayer Both Plz Check Your Inbox Then Tell Me if Your Problems are Solved ☑️

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@iancarr2016 & @Highslayer Both Plz Check Your Inbox Then Tell Me if Your Problems are Solved ☑️

Thank you - but this did not work

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
You use another Medicines that use WinDivert Method to activate something on your machine, Try to figure out which one, remove it and you should be fine
All Medicines mentioned above works fine...

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You use another Medicines that use WinDivert Method to activate something on your machine, Try to figure out which one, remove it and you should be fine
All Medicines mentioned above works fine...
I havent used anything except install the Windows/Office pack which Dark Wolf shared

Wouldn't have a clue how to go about removing an Medicines which is built into windows

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Screenshot Plz What Happens on Your Side When You Use This Medicines Which @Mirkec Uploaded

This Is What Happens On my Side

Centrala1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Screenshot Plz What Happens on Your Side When You Use This Medicines Which @Mirkec Uploaded

This Is What Happens On my Side
I think what the OP and others are saying is that although the account shows activated, there is a yellow bar across the top (of the document or file opened) stating " there was a problem with your office license ....." also a big dialogue box stating that the software may be counterfeit (or something along those lines) and to obtain a genuine license.
This has only recently started appearing, and no matter what one does, it will not go away.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I've had the same thing with the Office 2019 bundled with Windows 10 which @Dark Wolf kindly shared. I have tried the methods @SiteWizard linked above and none of them work. On one of the methods I get the error
"WinDivert Method is installed on the system.
Please uninstall WinDivert Method for use KMSInject Method "

I have no idea how to do that.

Using the KMS Activation Check tool, it reports that Office KMS is activated, yet all Office programs display the counterfeit warning

That is odd. I tested the Medicines I used to activate Office 2019 many times. Activation was successful every time. Was also able to use Office 2019 without any issues.
Can you provide any screenshots of what you are doing?

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
there is a yellow bar across the top
This Bar You Mean ?

Centrala1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This Bar You Mean ?
Yes mate, that's the one, even tho it is showing as activated, that bar is still showing.

jovaks

Downloaded
199.8 GB
Uploaded
671.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes mate, that's the one, even tho it is showing as activated, that bar is still showing.
happen the same with me. I uninstall the office and install again and Medicines again. Solved for me

Centrala1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
happen the same with me. I uninstall the office and install again and Medicines again. Solved for me
Seems to be the way to go for now, and don't forget to stop office updates, otherwise it will happen again.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
In any office application (word excel etc), go to File-->Account--->Manage Settings and untick "Enable Optional Connected experiences". Let us know if that fixed the problem.

anamoh

Downloaded
192.6 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
In any office application (word excel etc), go to File-->Account--->Manage Settings and untick "Enable Optional Connected experiences". Let us know if that fixed the problem.
It works! Thank you a bunch.

wHOISTHISMAN

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
86.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
yes this is the solution i followed too

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
That is odd. I tested the Medicines I used to activate Office 2019 many times. Activation was successful every time. Was also able to use Office 2019 without any issues.
Can you provide any screenshots of what you are doing?
I've just followed the instructions. Another member private messaged me with screenshots and I followed his instructions exactly (which were the came as I'd already done). Still the same.

KMS reports that Office is activated but it isnt.

I have tried every option on there

Status
Not open for further replies.