- 53.2 GB
- 2.5 TB
- Upload Count
- 0 (2)
HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software
HFS+ is one of the primary file systems of macOS. If you work on Windows computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or flash drive formatted under macOS, you need HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software
How it Works
Download and install the HFS+ for
Windows by Paragon Software
Your HFS+ drive to your PC
Your drive will show up in Explorer
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64-bit), expected
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Supported File Systems
- HFS Plus (Mac OS Extended)
- HFSX (Mac OS Extended Case-Sensitive)
- When a volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
- HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don’t need to bother about it each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on. However, this feature can be disabled at any moment in the program interface.
- HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software supports all alphabets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman and non-Latin characters, so you will never face a problem of not getting access to file names on volumes mounted in non-native OS.
Support for journaling
- HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software supports native HFS+ journaling, thus ensuring that in case of any failure the disk file system is not irreversibly corrupted and can be put back on track easily.
Compatible with Apple Boot Camp
- HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software is fully compatible with Apple Boot Camp software and provides direct read and write access to Mac partitions from Windows installed on a Boot Camp.
Compatible with 3rd party software
- HFS+ for Windows by Paragon Software is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption applications including VMware Fusion and Workstation, Parallels Desktop, TrueCrypt and its forks.