Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct ParalOS Enterprise

PasMater

āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years
Open regedit and navigate to the following Registry key:
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell

In the right-side pane, right-click > New > DWORD (32-bit) Value > Name it BagMRU Size.
Next, right click BagMRU Size > Click Modify.
Select Hexadecimal and type 2710. Click OK. Reboot.
oh...i didnt know this...good info...tnx bro :)

speedyit

Registered
Downloaded
731.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
new ISO added....tested by my man @chico39
again was commpresion problem...ahhhh...

Qch2R9.png

icon
Sorry, How can I import these icons into my existing build? Or where i can find a tutorial please

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
no no...he dont know that he can change themes in control panel.....ahhhhhh

control paner-personalization
This is what he has written in a previous post "@PasMater Can you upload the theme from this OS, because I have downloaded another paralos but there is no theme, thanks'
We are not magicians here..................

perman

Downloaded
24.3 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Having a hiccup (an error) to install KB 5032288 (build 2792) via WU online and KB offline, on both newer and older PCs.
while no trouble at all with a raw build. Any suggestion ?

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
109 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
What you mean, here is the enterprise edition the other one is the Pro.
Themes are inside the resources folder
I Know this thing,, if i want to change the theme i must open that folder, becouse in personaliztion-theme theme list not appear :banghead:

no no...he dont know that he can change themes in control panel.....ahhhhhh

control paner-personalization
OMG i have forgot this thing,, Thank you, this is what I need :inlove:

This is what he has written in a previous post "@PasMater Can you upload the theme from this OS, because I have downloaded another paralos but there is no theme, thanks'
We are not magicians here..................
i know yo are not a magicians,, but i am not a smarteeeer guys like you,, that's way i ask, and thanks for a great answer :)

Spidermick

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for sharing this, keep up the good work.

BradG

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
12.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this build I'm fixing to reformat to it to see if I can fix some of my issues with certain things not working that I need to work with another windows I am using.

I'll report back soon on things!

Not looking forward to 12 until people like OP here and a few others get their hands on it and kill the force installed AI.
So I have had this OS running for some time and so far its amazing!

Everything VR is working proper and I haven't had any major hiccups other than needing to edit a couple of policies to make a few things work proper.

Great job this is one of my new go to's when I am in a pinch!

adriannn0255

Downloaded
135.7 GB
Uploaded
63.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
can you make an iso with install.wim? please I can't convert... thank you for your work

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
can you make an iso with install.wim? please I can't convert... thank you for your work
Why you can convert it?
So many programs out there, use power iso.

adriannn0255

Downloaded
135.7 GB
Uploaded
63.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Why you can convert it?
So many programs out there, use power iso.

I tried with powershell but it doesn't work yes thank you I will try thank you for your help

Abdullah.95

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
While installing getting this error code "0xC0000005"

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
I tried with powershell but it doesn't work yes thank you I will try thank you for your help
As I said use power iso to convert it, you can find it here at forum, use the search bar.
The issue is from your side, application Error 0xc0000005 (Access Violation) is usually caused by the computer not being able to correctly process the files and settings required to run a particular program or installation.
Or Ram problem, try another usb flash drive, plug it in at the back side of your motherboard and not at the front panel.
Is your HDD partitioned?

HellBringer81

Downloaded
148 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As I said use power iso to convert it, you can find it here at forum, use the search bar.

The issue is from your side, application Error 0xc0000005 (Access Violation) is usually caused by the computer not being able to correctly process the files and settings required to run a particular program or installation.
Or Ram problem, try another usb flash drive, plug it in at the back side of your motherboard and not at the front panel.
Is your HDD partitioned?
i have the same problem, i tried 2 different USB and on VM and 2 different computers. this does not install :sweating:

adriannn0255

Downloaded
135.7 GB
Uploaded
63.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

Is your HDD partitioned?
Ok

Is your HDD partitioned?
ok it's good thank you for your help it works well by converting install.esd into install.wim with power.iso and the installation is done perfectly I recommend this manipulation for those who have the error 0x000005. Long life teamOs:inlove::inlove:
via rufus you must first put the iso on the usb key and convert the install.esd of the usb key and it works for me!!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
i have the same problem, i tried 2 different USB and on VM and 2 different computers. this does not install :sweating:
Convert the install.esd to install wim

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

Is your HDD partitioned?
i have the same problem, i tried 2 different USB and on VM and 2 different computers. this does not install
:sweating:
I faced the same issue while installing this OS( and a few in past), what i do is simply pull out one of the rams of my laptop( i have two 4gb rams, i remove one 4gb ram) , and install OS with single 4gb ram, and installation was successful...after insatalltion, i installed back the ram which i removed before installation. so simply pull out one of your rams or reshuffle them, then install this OS

Abdullah.95

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Is your HDD partitioned?
yes my ssd is partitioned and installing on vm ,other os working except this.

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
yes my ssd is partitioned and installing on vm ,other os working except this.
you can try my method!

Abdullah.95

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you can try my method!