Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Privacy Eraser Free v5.13.0 Build 3946 Portable ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,397.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
P4loUD.jpg

P6en4V.png

Privacy Eraser Portable is an easy to use solution for protecting your privacy by deleting your browsing history and other computer activities. All main popular web browsers are supported, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.

With literally one click, Privacy Eraser Portable will erase all digital footprints – web browser cache, cookies, browsing history, address bar history, typed urls, autocomplete form history, saved passwords, index.dat files, Windows’ run history, search history, open/save history, recent documents, temporary files, recycle bin, clipboard, dns cache, log files, error reporting and more.

Privacy Eraser Portable also supports plugins to further extend the software’s cleaning features. Meaning you can also delete whatever tracks are left behind by other applications with your own plugins. Privacy Eraser embedded more than 250 free plugins, supporting many popular programs such as ACDSee, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office, WinZip, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, BitTorrent, Google Toolbar and many others.

Privacy Eraser Portable works with Windows 11/10/8.x/7/Vista/2012/2008 (32/64-bit), and also supports Windows FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS file systems. The software implements and exceeds the US Department of Defense and NSA clearing and sanitizing standards, giving you the confidence that once erased, your file data is gone forever and can never be recovered.

P4lh9m.png

P4lTfA.png

P4ldXR.png

P4lMLn.png

P4lGOU.png

P6e4qs.png

Run the .exe file to open the program.

P6eRbc.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.9.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    18d6f812059335e8c2531a8156f441cacabf7ae1
  • Loading…

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I always like your posts cos they deal with areas of software I like so much. Thanks so much bro.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)