Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct PUSH VIDEO WALLPAPER AND SCREENSAVER V4.37

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
PB0ksE.png

About:

PUSH Video Wallpaper will immensely boost the entertainment level of your desktop by allowing you to play videos, youtube videos and animated gifs as your wallpaper in the background. You can apply Windows Vista Ultimate Dreamscene video wallpapers on all the latest operating systems such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7. When your computer is inactive it doubles as a video screensaver too, so you can watch your favorite videos.

Everybody has a different way of standing out and/or expressing themselves. You see this daily, whether it be by a person's clothing, hair style, piercings, and even their computer wallpaper. Everybody wants to have something unique that none of their friends have seen before; something that really stands out.

One of the best ways to obtain an awesome and unique wallpaper is to try out one of our top-rated video wallpapers, live wallpapers, or screensavers.

Live Wallpapers are also known as animated wallpapers or moving backgrounds, but no matter what you call them they will definitely make your friends and family do a double-take when passing by your desktop or laptop guaranteed.

Install Note:

1. Download and extract downloaded file

2. Run setup exe

3. Copy the file in the fix folder, and place to installation directory.
[click "replace the file in the destination"]

4. Register using the the following info.. [ Let me know if key won't work ]
Name: TeamOS
Key: VXPVIZ-DQW6KV-IIEYFY-P8CF2Q

5. That's all!

note:
  • false positive detect. I've been using this for almost 2 months nothing unusual happenned.
  • always let your antivirus up and running.

Download Link:

Uploadrar

Usersdrive

Note: If you need more info in the implementation, feel free to comment in the thread. Thank you!

Last edited:

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
@Shiminok try get link of live wallpaper in youtube and add playlist thru adding link. ;)

Downloaded
782.9 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi i m using it also. just i have a question if you have any idea. i used to be able to set up on each monitor a different video wallpaper but not i cant do this anymore...if you have any idea...

BoomTorr43

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.2 GB
Uploaded
842.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Cool. I will definitely try this out. Thanks.