Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked qBittorrent problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtu620

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I get the following error message when trying to open a torrent downloaded from here: "...is already in the transfer list. Trackers haven't been merged because it is a private torrent." Solutions?

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
remove the torrent from your program ,, and add it again !!
All torrent is ''private.''

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
remove the torrent from your program ,, and add it again !!
All torrent is ''private.''
No, they are not! AFAIK he try to download same torrent from 2 trackers! Here We have private torrents only, other source probably allow more trackers.
DHT need to be disabled...

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Correct @fantom
That error only comes when you have a public torrent with public trackers and you are trying to merge/open the same from a private torrent.
Let me check his position.

Edit: Looks all clean till now. Unless some SA can check otherwise.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No Hit & Runs and seeding 3 torrents and 12 inactive. Looks ok. ;)

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Only what You can do is to delete that torrent from list of torrents in Your torrent client. Then delete torrent leaf, and then download from here again. But I do not believe that it will work.
WHY? Well, to create torrent You have rule /here/ to put in some files with info ftom where is that torrent /TeamOS /. Hardly doubts that it will pass hashing, so accordingly, no chances that "force re-check" shall recognize it at all...

Last edited:

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
No, they are not! AFAIK he try to download same torrent from 2 trackers! Here We have private torrents only, other source probably allow more trackers.
DHT need to be disabled...
I meant to say THAT all Torrent from HERE is Private.
if re-check not work ,, single solution is Delete the torrent file + data from disk ,, >> and Re-download the material.

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I meant to say THAT all Torrent from HERE is Private.
if re-check not work ,, single solution is Delete ,, >> and Re-download the material.
No if he already download it! Why he will download it again?
Free trackers do not count seeding time or give seed-bonus... /i will not mention viruses which was free-gift from not controlled members/.
Only chance To use it is that that torrent is in folder, not compressed... Then there are some chance... But that is other topic...

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Guys... please try NOT to hijack this thread... can we wait and see if @mtu620 has anything to say?

mtu620

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
not sure if this will make sense but I removed an earlier version of a torrent (including seeding that version) and opened the newer version and the error message disappeared. both torrents from this site

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
...that was in part the advise from @Genius7979 . My advise is to use uTorrent v2.2.x just for this private site. DHT off. My 2 cents

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Why so complicated? qBitTorrrent is so far the best for me. Also this site/tracker. That error message means you already have the torrent in the list. The app try to add the trackers when you open a .torrent file that is already in the que. Very simple - if you think it's a different file redownload. If it's the same readd in the same location and the client will make a recheck and download some parts only if necesary, most probabily not. First delete the torrent from the list (only from the list).

Status
Not open for further replies.