Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Question about the 1 IP 1 AC rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyhu996

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
376.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi everybody,

i have searched around and read the rule about a 1 ip 1 ac. I have just moved from my boyfriend's house back to my house, and am now connected to my home internet connection. Will i be subjected to a ban because of this? Please advise on how i am able to maintain this with my current situation! Appreciate it! And i really love this community :)

Zyan94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Since you're not using vpn or proxy changing gateway and ip constantly, i think its safe to say it's ok.
Nevertheless, lets see how the admin(s) response, would like to know this too. :wasntme:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Hyhu996

You are allowed to use Your acc from wherever You want /comps, phones .../. Also, if You have torrent client on other devices, You can use it too!
Just do not make several account and do not use any proxy/vpn for seeding.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
As you wrote, the rule is one IP per account, and not only one IP per account which means we don't allow two or more accounts from the same IP, but a single account can log from as many IPs (locations) as they want. So don't worry about your IP at all.

Xenferno

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
102.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
As you wrote, the rule is one IP per account, and not only one IP per account which means we don't allow two or more accounts from the same IP, but a single account can log from as many IPs (locations) as they want. So don't worry about your IP at all.
Mate thanks for your feedback but you know we use the internet from Bangladesh and every broadband service provider provides share IP. So it's kinda problem mate?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Mate thanks for your feedback but you know we use the internet from Bangladesh and every broadband service provider provides share IP. So it's kinda problem mate?
That is called dynamic IP and it means the IP changes every so often and of course, we know about this (many countries use dynamic IP) and we take it under consideration. What you should know is that no 2 customers will get the same IP at the same time unless you use the same modem which... will get you in trouble.

Hyhu996

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
376.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for clarifying admin! i feel relieved now

Status
Not open for further replies.