Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked [QUESTION] IS MY SEEDING IS RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Good day,

I'm new here and I received a notification about Hit & Run (sorry about that I'm not aware on this rule). Then I decided to download some 5 GB OS and starting seeding it. Is this right?

Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
UPDATE

I received also a notification

Low Ratio Alert!

Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents.​

1ntr0v3rt3ch

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi Kabayan! You should read first the announcement. go here https://teamos.xyz/forums/announcement-rule-more.9/ and read sticky threads.
You should familiarize first the rules and regulations in this site. You have a low ratio now so you should seed to earned points and convert those points to increase your ratio.

Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi Kabayan! You should read first the announcement. go here https://teamos.xyz/forums/announcement-rule-more.9/ and read sticky threads.
You should familiarize first the rules and regulations in this site. You have a low ratio now so you should seed to earned points and convert those points to increase your ratio.
Thanks kababayan :) I'll read it now

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You are fine now

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
In addition to what 1ntro said above and to avoid issues in the future, spend few min to learn more about the torrents and how it works in our site (and most others to be honest)

Status
Not open for further replies.