Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ransomware .aCACeCdaBd

Status
Not open for further replies.

adginpa

Downloaded
58.7 GB
Uploaded
263.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
my friend tried to clean install windows, messed up, formatted HDD, then asked me to recover files.
so far i recovered some important documents, but they all had .aCACeCdaBd extension with a readme file

-------=== Your network has been infected! ===-------

***************** DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA HAVE BEEN RECOVERED *****************

All your documents, photos, databases and other important files have been encrypted and have the extension: .aCACeCdaBd

You are not able to decrypt it by yourself. But don't worry, we can help you to restore all your files!

The only way to restore your files is to buy our special software. Only we can give you this software and only we can restore your files!

You can get more information on our page, which is located in a Tor hidden network.

How to get to our page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|

| 1. Download Tor browser -

|

| 2. Install Tor browser

|

| 3. Open link in Tor browser - avaddonbotrxmuyl.onion

|

| 4. Follow the instructions on this page

i looked up into google & ransomware decrypt websites, but got no information about the .aCACeCdaBd extension
what can i do about it.....
any kind of help will be much appreciated, thanks.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@adginpa it say your network is infected ....
do a format c: and install a clean windows , do not come here untill you have done !!

i have been searching for this and this is a new ransomware...
the best thing is or you scan with malewarebytes or do a format c: and start all over aggain.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Your friend got the Avaddon virus, that rolled out last week.

Manual Avaddon Removal Guide
Here are step-by-step instructions to remove Avaddon from Windows and Mac computers. Follow these steps carefully and remove files and folders belonging to Avaddon. First of all, you need to run the system in a Safe Mode. Then find and remove needed files and folders.

Uninstall Avaddon from Windows or Mac
Here you may find the list of confirmed related to the ransomware files and registry keys. You should delete them in order to remove virus.

Avaddon.dll
_readme.txt
readme.txt
Windows 7/Vista:
  1. Restart the computer;
  2. Press Settings button;
  3. Choose Safe Mode;
  4. Find programs or files potentially related to Avaddon by using antivirus software;
  5. Delete found files;
Windows 8/8.1:
  1. Restart the computer;
  3. Choose Safe Mode;
  4. Find programs or files potentially related to Avaddon by using antivirus software;
  5. Delete found files;
Windows 10:
  1. Restart the computer;
  3. Choose Safe Mode;
  5. Delete found files;
Windows XP:
  1. Restart the computer;
  3. Choose Safe Mode;
  5. Delete found files;
Mac OS:
  1. Restart the computer;
  2. Press and Hold Shift button, before system will be loaded;
  3. Release Shift button, when Apple logo appears;
  5. Delete found files;

How to restore encrypted files
You can try to restore your files with special tools. These programs may help you to restore files that were infected and encrypted by ransomware.

Stellar Data Recovery is able to find and restore different types of encrypted files, including removed emails.
Recuva is another alternative.

Cheers
Baronstragen

adginpa

Downloaded
58.7 GB
Uploaded
263.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@adginpa it say your network is infected ....
do a format c: and install a clean windows , do not come here untill you have done !!

i have been searching for this and this is a new ransomware...
the best thing is or you scan with malewarebytes or do a format c: and start all over aggain.
as i've mentioned, windows is clean installed along with full hdd format.
i recovered some files with a file recovery software.
the malware is long gone, but the files are still in encryption

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@adginpa this is wat you have told US "

my friend tried to clean install windows, messed up, formatted HDD, then asked me to recover files.
so far i recovered some important documents, but they all had .aCACeCdaBd extension with a readme file

i looked up into google & ransomware decrypt websites, but got no information about the .aCACeCdaBd extension
what can i do about it....."
mostly these files that are incrypted are lost ... mybe you can change 1 file (for testing) to the original extention ?
you never know if this work :)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Your friend's data cannot be restored. The same goes for 99% of cases. I gave you a link above with all tools, and suggestions we have. Try to read and use them
There is no short answer that you like to hear.
I am sorry

adginpa

Downloaded
58.7 GB
Uploaded
263.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@adginpa this is wat you have told US "

what can i do about it....."
mostly these files that are incrypted are lost ... mybe you can change 1 file (for testing) to the original extention ?
you never know if this work :)
tried sir.. no success.
Your friend's data cannot be restored. The same goes for 99% of cases. I gave you a link above with all tools, and suggestions we have. Try to read and use them
There is no short answer that you like to hear.
I am sorry
from my experience, i already knew nothing can be done in such cases. i shall just tell my friend to use pc more carefully with brain.exe
thank you all for your kind cooperation

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
tried sir.. no success.

from my experience, i already knew nothing can be done in such cases. i shall just tell my friend to use pc more carefully with brain.exe
thank you all for your kind cooperation

Yes, unfortunately nothing can be done, except to take care so that these things do not happen.
We are here for anything else.
Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.