Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ratio Decreasing!!! Need solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlifL

Downloaded
30.4 GB
Uploaded
377.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

I have downloaded a few torrents since sometime now, mainly Windows ISOs and Office ISOs. I use qbittorrent (version 4.3.8 on Windows).
The thing is whichever torrent I download I do not see any upload speed at all. After download, when the torrent starting seeding, I keep the torrent active so that I can seed. However, upload speed is mostly zero. And after waiting for hours and hours, when I see no increase in upload speed I delete the torrent. Maybe that's why the ratio has decreased. I do want to seed. But I do not know if there is any problem with qbittorrent or am I supposed to do anything else to seed.
I read some info on hit and run case (I have one) and it was mentioned I can download freeleach torrents and seed. I tried that but no success. Upload speed is always zero. And I have not set any seeding limit in settings.
I also read that I need to seed for 3 days at least to improve ratio. So I am doing that. But upload speed is still zero.
Can someone please explain what I can do to help seed? Should I use other torrent client?

Another scenario which I need solution for -
I have bitdefender antivirus installed. Suppose I download a torrent and it starts seeding. Now my antivirus scans and deletes the file automatically if a virus or malware is found. In that case, obviously the seeding does not complete as the file is missing. Hence, I assume the ratio gets reduced automatically. Even if I turn off the antivirus, if I have to seed for say 3 days, does that mean antivirus has to be turned off for 3 days at a stretch? What's the solution to this?

Thanks,
Alif.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
All the answers to your questions can be found here so please spend few minutes reading it. If after that you have more questions, post in that thread and we will help the best way we can.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.