Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccssv1342

Downloaded
52.8 GB
Uploaded
73.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello I read the guide to raise the ratio and keep it but I don't understand, I don't understand the ratio system I would like to continue using the site but I don't understand how to raise it

dlcfeeder

Downloaded
64.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
please read the rules had post by @TheMacGyver

you just need keep seeding after dowload it...
recomended you use true unlimited broadbandfor best price internet cost...

first time i dont understood but after keep seeding my ratio normal..

claim bonus..

Sccssv1342

Downloaded
52.8 GB
Uploaded
73.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I read earlier the post of @TheMacGyver but I didn't understand everything, can I use the "freeleech" files for seeding?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Sccssv1342 i dont see what you didnot understand.. its simple yes you can download freeleech files or smaller files but you gotta seed whatever you download above 50mb for minimum of 3days otherwise you will get hit & run & would disable you torrent rights..
Also remember freelech only means download data doesnot count to your ratio it doesnot mean giving you freedom of not seeding you still gotta seed..
Check here you have a whole page of inactive downloads you have done start seeding those too
You will earn bonus points for seeding you can use those to increase your ratio as stated above by member.. Goodluck

dlcfeeder

Downloaded
64.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I read earlier the post of @TheMacGyver but I didn't understand everything, can I use the "freeleech" files for seeding?
i checked your torren status too much inactive...you just need re add to your torrent tracker behind the files downloaded to you toorent dowloader...and wait until seeding...and check a few day...

Sccssv1342

Downloaded
52.8 GB
Uploaded
73.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Yash Dedhia @dlcfeeder I understand better thank you for your answers I will just wait for it to go up now if I leave them for 1 week does it continue to go up or 3 days is the maximum limit?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
To avoid Hit and Runs, each torrent must be seeded for at least 72h (not continuously of course) or a 1:1 ratio (The amount of GB you downloaded, must be equal to the amount of GB uploaded), whichever happens first.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years

Sccssv1342 Read some things. Google to if you are not familiar with torrenting. Done here. Good luck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.