Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Read and unread messages issue

mskijom

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have this problem with my new Apple Laptop. I am using macOS mail ever since to my previous laptop. After configuring the mail settings, my email in the Mail inbox got weird.

This is the scenario...
I am still using my previous laptop with configured of my mail account. And I add my mail account to my new laptop. Now, I have not clicked an unread email and then suddenly become marked "read" even though I have not actually read it yet. So this happens to my new laptop. I am a little bit confused because I have emails that I need to read and see but I can't because it is already marked as "read". I forgot sometimes if I have already read it or not. So, I don't know if it has to do something with the 2 laptops I have been using. Or with synchronization. Or maybe I need to do something with my mail settings.

I am still using my previous laptop because I haven't backed up my all files.

I hope someone can help me with this confusion. Having the same issue with me.

Thanks a lot! Have a good day!

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Moved To Help And Request
I Will Mention Sir @Jimmie Here, He Maybe be Busy When He is Available Will Try to Give a Hand ;)
Did You Try To Contact Apple Support ? You Can Chat or Phone Call The Customer Service By That App !
Code:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

mskijom

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I Will Mention Sir @Jimmie Here, He Maybe be Busy When He is Available Will Try to Give a Hand ;)
Noted with thanks, sir! hope this will be fixed. :)

Did You Try To Contact Apple Support ? You Can Chat or Phone Call The Customer Service By That App !
Not yet. I can do that. But for now, I have something to do first.