Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Request offline installer language pack win11

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusions

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Does anyone have or know the link to download Windows 11 offline installer of the language pack ?

In particular I am looking for zh-tw and zh-ch.

I want to avoid downloading the language pack again and again in each installation of windows 11.

Thanks.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@illusions, I share the direct download of all the languages supported by Windows, you will find for 32 and 64 bit versions.
Although the links are for Windows 10, I think they will work for W11 since they are in CAB format (you would have to try and see if they work for you).
Then I will share an official link from MS where it explains how to add a language to an ISO with the DISM command.
As it is not allowed to share external links in TeamOS, I will share it with you by PM along with other tutorials that I found.

Don AL

Downloaded
178.8 GB
Uploaded
326.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@illusions, I share the direct download of all the languages supported by Windows, you will find for 32 and 64 bit versions.
Although the links are for Windows 10, I think they will work for W11 since they are in CAB format (you would have to try and see if they work for you).
Then I will share an official link from MS where it explains how to add a language to an ISO with the DISM command.
As it is not allowed to share external links in TeamOS, I will share it with you by PM along with other tutorials that I found.
Morning brother Juan. Can i have the download links and tutorials as well please . Thank you

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Morning brother Juan. Can i have the download links and tutorials as well please . Thank you
I'll add you to PM so I don't copy everything hahaha
Added!

illusions

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @juanamm for the infos :)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Thank you @juanamm for the infos :)
Tell us if you have been able to download the languages and if they have worked well for you.
Keep in mind what I told @Don AL ... you have to right click "copy link address" and then paste the link in the browser, if you click directly it won't work.

illusions

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much, I got the files. :) This thread is solved and can be closed.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
At the OP's request the thread is closed and tagged as completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.