Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Revolutionary Launcher 2018

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
ceVo3.png

cemrz.png

Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - Hi-Tech Launcher v1.0 [Mod Ad-Free]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Give your phone a completely new design with one of the 2018 best themes. This is one of the most popular launchers for Android. The Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher gives you a new simple & easy to use, smoother performance, beautifully designed multicolour themes, highly customisable, less battery consumption, stylish, fast, smart, small, safe and personalised experience!!
Try the Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher! one of the best themes in 2018 and enjoy a free launcher 2018.
This is one of the new 2018 themes that is a full mobile theme changer complete with hightech wallpapers.

Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher ! Give your phone a completely new design with one of the 2018 best themes. This is one of the most popular launchers for Android. The Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher gives you a new simple & easy to use, smoother performance, beautifully designed multicolour themes, highly customisable, less battery consumption, stylish, fast, smart, small, safe and personalised experience !!

Enjoy Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher launcher full version for free!

this high-tech launcher is a perfect app to enjoy new look of your phone. This high tech launcher is designed to enjoy a color full UI with scifi look.
Download Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher and enjoy best launcher of 2018.
✱ Enjoy this launcher full version for free! This free new launcher is faster!

This is highly customisable launcher in which you can customise each and every icon on home screen.

★What you get with this beautiful launcher Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher★ (Key Features)

Easy & Quick:
Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher is very simple and easy to use also it is very speed efficient and faster.

Elegant Themes:
Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher provides you a very beautiful theme collection. It provides millions of beautiful multicolour themes which gives an elegant and unique look to your android phone.

Customisations:
Launcher provides facility to the users to long press on any icon and change its app.

Set wallpaper :
Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher provide you high tech wallpapers which gives you feel of scifi UI.

21 International Language Support:
Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher provides you 21 international languages to give user better personalised experience.

Faster Search All Apps:
You can access all apps by just left swipe at home screen. app can be searched very easily using alphabet index search and by writing app name in search option.

Revolutionary Launcher 2018 - hi-tech launcher is one of the best free launchers for Android.

If you love this launchers new style, please rate and review about the new version launcher!
With each latest version we bring improvements making this launcher a top choice for the hitechlauncher 2019!

★★★ MOD Ad-Free ★★★
Ads removed / disabled

Direct Download from my MEGA drive:

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Well equipped arch build ..Thank you so much

vevecta

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
145.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Revolutionary! Thank you!

dwarfer6666

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
576.5 GB
Uploaded
285.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks very much looks good in purple on my S8+!

mahacopia

Downloaded
60.7 GB
Uploaded
366.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing this .
It's basically a really awesome launcher. I love the concept.
I wish it has more customization options, especially on the home screen, and also provides a lock screen theme. (...Or was it just me who didn't explore far enough into this launcher?)

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)