Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Robin YouTube Video Downloader/Converter PRO v5.36.1 + SimpleVideoPlayer - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
QK54ZR.png

Robin YouTube Video Downloader PRO v5.36.1 is a professional Windows app for downloading and converting videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and thousands of other video-sharing sites. It accelerates your downloads by up to 5 times. It allows you to download multiple videos at a time. It also allows you to pause, resume, and cancel downloads at any time.

Just copy and paste the video URL to start the download. You can also directly drag and drop video link/URL from your browser to the DropBox to add a download. YouTube Video Downloader Pro can download UHD 4K, QHD 2K, FHD 1080p, HD 720p, and 3D videos from YouTube if they are available. Further, it can automatically convert downloaded files to any format for any device. It supports MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, AVI, MPG, VOB, WEBM, DVD, VCD, and many other formats. Optionally, it can automatically add downloaded video/music files to your iTunes library, so you can easily synchronize your videos and music to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

QKmt4A.png
  • Download videos from YouTube and thousands of other video sites
  • Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times
  • Preview incomplete video while downloading
  • Download only audio streams and whole playlists from YouTube
  • Download more than one video at a time, pause and resume DLs
  • Convert downloaded videos to any format
  • Optimize downloaded videos for any device
  • Ready-made presets
  • iTunes compatible, Integrate with Internet Explorer and Firefox
  • Support drag-and-drop
QKmW7R.png

• Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
QKmbqe.png

QK5ppA.png

QK5Rde.png
QK5SCU.png

QKmEbU.png

Install. Do not run the program. Then copy files from "Medicines" folder to installation directory.
QKmNyn.png

Deal with caution. Even though I've tested it in a VPS and it works, and they could be false positives (self-extracting portable, network access, overlay on startup etc etc).

U1lBYbE.png

QKmp8q.png

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
i will try this one but the only YT downloader that i thrust are the ones from @Mr. Spacely and @Mirkec they work great ...
ok now you get my ++ it is working after making a exception in the malware list :) thank you buddy :)

Last edited:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
i will try this one but the only YT downloader that i thrust are the ones from @Mr. Spacely and @Mirkec they work great ...
I found this program on another site, tried it out and saw that it's very featureful and quick, is worth sharing :p
I wasn't aware of the other downloaders by @Mr. Spacely and @Mirkec, I'll try them out too :)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
it is working great buddy :) nice done :)
here is the prove

Last edited:

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I usually use IDM, but would like to take a look. Many thanks. :nod: peace.

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I like YT Downloader, but I am open to something new, and this is something new.
I shall give this a try. Thank you for this goswami99 :rock:

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I like YT Downloader, but I am open to something new, and this is something new.
I shall give this a try. Thank you for this goswami99 :rock:
p.s. After using this for a month, it is the same as YT Downloader, but it does need to be 'pushed' into starting all the time & it does not need to be 'pushed' into ending all the time.
TLDR, get this, this is better (I hate inglish, they should have teached Oz in skool :p)

prince.mab

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much For this software it is really essential:clap::clap::clap::clap: