Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Sam Drivers 20.10 OLD or Sam Drivers 20.12 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone! I wanna ask you, which of the following alternatives is the best choice ? SD 20.10 Old is 48 GB while SD 20.12 is 25 GB :wondering:

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Are you sure you have your numbers right? If so can you post a link to the 48 Gb version or the 25 GB one, cause all I see is both being 24 Gb in size.

chrome_2021-01-12_02-10-10.jpg

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
There it is ----> [47.3 GB]

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I see now and thank you. To answer your question, there is no "best choice", just the right one for each person and case. If you read the description the 48 GB version contains several old and new driver versions for each device (for just in case scenarios), cause sometimes old drivers work better than new ones or new ones don't even work at all.

So if you do PC Setting up as a profession and won't have internet where you setting PCs up, it's better to have all available options so go for the 48 GB. If you don't do this professionally and only have a couple of old PCs here and there, stick with the 24 Gb and newest one.

Ultimately your needs will define which one you will get.

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years