Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seed data not showing even after 2.64+ hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Hi Team,

I have been seeding from my mobile (Libre Torrent), and in my client it shows 126MB seeded (around 2+ hours back), but the TOS tracker has not updated the seeded data value, and still shows as 0MB seeded. The TOS tracker for sure updates the time spent (batch of 30 minutes like I recall), but the uploaded data of 126MB is still reflecting as 0MB. See snapshot of my client as well as TOS torrent seeding page.

QzvO75.png

Last edited:

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@mobi0001, look like it's really a big problem cuz you forgot to set the prefix. Lol
I set it for you .

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
You might find an answer here

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

mobi0001

Think this way! What if in the moment when Your client need to send data to tracker /those 30 min interval /, Your mobile lose connection!? Tracker shall assume that You are not connected, so it have nothing to update!
Not Your fault because You seat in the car between 2 buildings and lose connection, but tracker doesn't know that. Seeding Thrue mobile connection ...You need to live with it!

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
@mobi0001, look like it's really a big problem cuz you forgot to set the prefix. Lol
I set it for you .
I did not set it since I am a new mod, and was not sure if I should have marked it such.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
You might find an answer here
I did check, but now it is 3.14 hours and still the 127MB upload data is not reflecting. My connection was never lost @fantom and it did upload to some seeder. Though I can zap it off, but this is something I have noticed many a times.

Moreover, if upload is not getting through how come downloaded MB gets through? I hope you get what I am trying to say. The error, issue would be for both and not just with upload.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I did check, but now it is 3.14 hours and still the 127MB upload data is not reflecting. My connection was never lost @fantom and it did upload to some seeder. Though I can zap it off, but this is something I have noticed many a times.

Moreover, if upload is not getting through how come downloaded MB gets through? I hope you get what I am trying to say. The error, issue would be for both and not just with upload.
Yes.... You send 127 Mb but that is it.... time on seed is other thing and was triggered by client. With low signal at moment when Your client sending that data, You cant be 100% sure that client>< server /tracker/ have clear connection.

Egg: I have 13K+ torrent on seed and, common sense 13k+ seed bonus points per hour....but its rarely happens. Why.... coz I cant be sure does all of my computer/connections Really work at that moment when update start.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Yes.... You send 127 Mb but that is it.... time on seed is other thing and was triggered by client. With low signal at moment when Your client sending that data, You cant be 100% sure that client>< server /tracker/ have clear connection.

Egg: I have 13K+ torrent on seed and, common sense 13k+ seed bonus points per hour....but its rarely happens. Why.... coz I cant be sure does all of my computer/connections Really work at that moment when update start.
Agreed, but again my point is: the stats should be uniformed. I mean my upload and download both should be givibg this issue.

Anyways, as I mentioned, I can always Zap it or seed it as needed.

Thanks everyone, I will close the thread now. ?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
According to a couple of pages that I just looked at, LibreTorrent 3.5 is a beta release. Maybe what you are seeing is due to a bug in the client.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Mobi stop seeding from your mobile it is not a stable PC you are moving and the machines are confused.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Not sure why the thread closed while people were still talking but... Anyway.

The issue @mobi0001 is that with mobile data... there is a higher chance of "noise". See you may have sent MB over time but if they have been rejected (in most desktop clients you can see that as bad data and wasted data) then...

Think of it like this: A client requests a packet and you and I respond at the same time. If I am faster and "correct" (hash correct that is), then your packet is rejected (waste). In this case, your client will show it uploaded x KB but the person never received them (since it got mine) and so... you have a difference in size. Another can be that your packs may have been lost from 4g/5g due to a weak signal even momentarily, or you failed to talk to the tracker reporting what you uploaded for the session (30 min), it can be that libra has DHT on by default so you may have uploaded outside of the tracker... and I can name a few more but you get the idea.

To see that, check how much you downloaded (219 MB) vs the size of the torrent (208 MB). Where do you think the extra data came from? You had some pocket loss for any reason (even libra might have issues) and you downloaded packets that were bad and requested them again, leading to excess data downloaded compared to the actual torrent.

In general and statistically speaking 90% of such issues come from the mobile connections (do a search) but to be fair, I think the tracker has issues too. I notice in some torrents it fails to record accurately the uploaded data even from seedboxes but will have to do further tests to pinpoint it.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Who closed the thread before it would have a better answer? I brought it back and it is alive.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Who closed the thread before it would have a better answer? I brought it back and it is alive.
I closed it as Fantoms response was my solution and I marked it too as a solution.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Not sure why the thread closed while people were still talking but... Anyway.

The issue @mobi0001 is that with mobile data... there is a higher chance of "noise". See you may have sent MB over time but if they have been rejected (in most desktop clients you can see that as bad data and wasted data) then...

Think of it like this: A client requests a packet and you and I respond at the same time. If I am faster and "correct" (hash correct that is), then your packet is rejected (waste). In this case, your client will show it uploaded x KB but the person never received them (since it got mine) and so... you have a difference in size. Another can be that your packs may have been lost from 4g/5g due to a weak signal even momentarily, or you failed to talk to the tracker reporting what you uploaded for the session (30 min), it can be that libra has DHT on by default so you may have uploaded outside of the tracker... and I can name a few more but you get the idea.

To see that, check how much you downloaded (219 MB) vs the size of the torrent (208 MB). Where do you think the extra data came from? You had some pocket loss for any reason (even libra might have issues) and you downloaded packets that were bad and requested them again, leading to excess data downloaded compared to the actual torrent.

In general and statistically speaking 90% of such issues come from the mobile connections (do a search) but to be fair, I think the tracker has issues too. I notice in some torrents it fails to record accurately the uploaded data even from seedboxes but will have to do further tests to pinpoint it.

Hope it helped.
I agree to the fact, and as I mentioned to Fantom too, that I can either zap it or seed it as such. Hence I closed it out myself, as his reply was my solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.