Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding error

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Zsky

why i'm getting this error . i did something wrong?
This was the second time i'm getting this error

i'm using BitTorrent 7.10.5

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I think that the post has been removed from the site. I can't find it anywhere.

The staff were discussing it because some of us questioned whether we should have this sort of thing on the site. Looks like one of the senior staff removed it.

As your client says, the torrent is no longer registered on our tracker so nobody can seed it.

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

snitin068 As You can see here, similar situation but funnier coz it`s seeding unregistered torrent :giggle:

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

snitin068 As You can see here, similar situation but funnier coz it`s seeding unregistered torrent :giggle:

I suspect that the torrent was de-registered on the tracker whilst you were already seeding that torrent. Your client is probably communicating with peers that it found whilst the torrent was registered. You will not be getting any upload credit now.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I'm supposed to stop chit chat in this forum, not add to it, so I'm locking the thread because the question is answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.