Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Like the guidelines said, I have seeded the software that not everyone needs
[Those software that noone is downloading yet I seeded, increasing only my seed bonus and there was literally 0KB upload] for almost 72 hrs [Should be done by tomorrow or the day after the tomorrow.]
So, I was wondering if:
  • I Should terminate the file or keeping Going? [There is already newer version available here]
  • Upon completion of 72 hrs, will it revert my ration back to 100% [Since, this is the only torrent i had downloaded]
Thank You

Giant, colourful text is not necessary. Removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I suppose that once you have seeded long enough to NOT get a Hit & Run... it's totally up to you what you do with the files and the torrent... I for 1 have seeds as old as 2016... why I still seed those who knows why, but you never know if a person might what an older version some day... Plus I have pretty good seed bonus ;) Good luck amigo!

OoOo! and watch your ratio :)

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I suppose that once you have seeded long enough to NOT get a Hit & Run
Then, What is the bare minimum time not to get a Hit & Run?

it's totally up to you what you do with the files and the torrent... I for 1 have seeds as old as 2016... why I still seed those who knows why, but you never know if a person might what an older version some day
it was my initial thought to let it seed as long as i can, but when a new version exists at the same place as the old one is, it is kind of pointless to cling on to old version. Depending on the software, the older version might be useful compared to new, but this is a software where the newer version takes priority than old version, but still, totally my view, can't tell the opinion of the whole user base.

Plus I have pretty good seed bonus
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Honestly, at first i thought it was your phone number, until i took a closer look. WHO KEEPS A SEEDBOUNS COUNT AT THAT VALUE??? :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

Godspeed, and thank you for your contribution. Much Respect.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Pretty much everything you need to know about seeding can be found by following these two links.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

it was my initial thought to let it seed as long as i can, but when a new version exists at the same place as the old one is, it is kind of pointless to cling on to old version. Depending on the software, the older version might be useful compared to new, but this is a software where the newer version takes priority than old version, but still, totally my view, can't tell the opinion of the whole user base.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Honestly, at first i thought it was your phone number, until i took a closer look. WHO KEEPS A SEEDBOUNS COUNT AT THAT VALUE??? :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

Godspeed, and thank you for your contribution. Much Respect.
1. 72 hours of seed or ratio 1:1
2. Never know... I had several situation where users need older versio. I myself looked for one, so You never know
3. I am :giggle: as You can see
4. Enjoy

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
1. 72 hours of seed or ratio 1:1
Got it. Flash Read the thread @Charlie_Grimes directed me to. Long story, short was what you have mentioned. 72 hours of seed or 1:1. Thank you.
. Never know... I had several situation where users need older versio. I myself looked for one, so You never know
Exactly, You might never know who needs them, but fortunately there are already 23 seeders available for that file.
You are even worse than @vdogeek, yours looks like a number that someone would say when asked "What is the largest number you know?"

And to the staff who modified my OG post, Thank You for modifying the post. I know it is a hassle to clean others mess. Won't repeat unless necessary.

As my query has been answered. Requesting Staff or those who have the power to close the thread.

Thank you for your time.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
And to the staff who modified my OG post, Thank You for modifying the post. I know it is a hassle to clean others mess. Won't repeat unless necessary.
That was me. You have to admit that is was really over the top. It made our Christmas giveaway page look dull. ;)

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years