Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
While seeding a file I downloaded from here, it again starts downloading despite file downloaded remains in folder .. :(
Advice.

ffrt0

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
16.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sometime, On refresh (!), such things happen, You would observe that second and onward download, would take couple of seconds only, compared to minutes, it took for the first download, which is nothing but FLUSH/Refresh only.

If it creates, duplicate download, then it could be concern.

Seniors can Correct me, I am wrong.

ophie

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Which torrent exactly? Windows 7 Super Slim Build ( Ultimate x64 ) ?

In my experience, that happens when my anti-virus try to quarantine some downloaded files. As a result, my Torrent client try to download them again.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Which torrent because you haven't download any of the torrents you have grabbed from here

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i downloaded win 10 os

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
that is the problem, whenever i add torrents, it starts downloading the file again instead of seeding

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I don't understand what you are talking about.
You are now seeding 5 torrents.

ophie

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what's your torrent client? did you check which specific files your torrent client is "downloading again"? did you check if those files are still in your download directory? apparently, this is a problem in your system which only you can check and resolve.

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what's your torrent client? did you check which specific files your torrent client is "downloading again"? did you check if those files are still in your download directory? apparently, this is a problem in your system which only you can check and resolve.
i use utorrent.
this is the file i am talking about - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/phoenix-liteos-10-pro-gamer-x86.168684/
yes, the downloaded file is well inside directory,

I moved the files (all downloaded) to other drive and later copied them (all) back to torrents default directory. I can only seed 5 files but the rest won't seed, they start downloading again. The above one is one example.