Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Share PC screen with audio to a TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don007

Power User
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Okay... people by reading the heading you think it's simple but...
My TV has neither Wifi-Direct nor Chromcast built-in

Although it misses all these, thank god this 2014 bought TV has a name "SMART" and a ethernet jack (RJ 45)
Till 2018 I can able to stream youtube directly from the browser but then... youtube got update...smart tv released with android.. but my browser doesn't get a single update
so now I cant stream/play any song on any website (thank god I don't need a adblocker)

But the issue is I can still able to cast media from my Windows PC to tv with LAN
image93b7564cc20fe0ed.png

Unfortunately it only plays upto 75% and then throws network error for all the videos all the time

I tried to stream video on local network with specific IP using vlc, after 3 seconds !! BAM !! memory full in TV

So, I know in your mind you're saying dumb that sh#t TV and buy a new one.... but still I have no choice but to use that :(
> If there is any way that you came across like what windows inbuilt media player does
> If there is a app in github or something regarding this
> If there is a way that you know on how to share with LAN

Please write it in comment :)
Thanks.

There is not much technical specs
> TV : Samsung Smart TV FHD (UA40EH5300) (2011) (Not an android some samsung powered ui with 20 apps in store) (every thing is deprecated)
> I just found it is casting using UPnP
> I tried BubbleUPnP works fine for local sharing in android
But now I need to cast my screen with audio via UPnP in windows and aswell as android :)

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I share 2 simple options.
Years ago I had an LCD TV (not smart, not internet), what I did was configure the graphics card of my PC to clone on another monitor (my TV) what I was seeing on the PC.
For that I used HDMI cable (+15mts) and RCA cable for audio.

Another option is to buy an Internet Box, which is a device that converts a normal TV into a smart one. This device uses Android and is connected via HDMI.
There are many brands and models but on Amazon you can search for it by Fire TV Stick

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
what brand of tv do you have brother? I have no trouble with LG Oled 65 smart tv from 2017 and Samsung quantum dot smart tv from 2017... althought during re-playing the vSuperbowl halftimeshow for my wife... I had a similar issue saying memory it's full and was giving me hdmi input errors and it locked itself.... I had to unplug it reset the grounded surge protector, after that it allowed me to factory reset it... which I couldn't do , prior the followed trouble shooting steps.... then I was able to change my inputs once again set my custom setting, cast video from my laptop cellphone and so on.... maybe a corrupted firmware or os update!!! hopefully you get it resolve and solve it and wait until 8k tvs are cheap and clutting the isle on every retail store! :D
:D:D

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Do you have a good AMD graphics card? I have a single slot Radeon Pro WX 7100 and it will capture the screen at up to 4K at 60 FPS and surround sound, if it can go on tv, should go on PC screen. What channel are you looking to capture? if you only want it to go to the tv screen, My card has 4 HDMI 4K outputs, I use one for the TV with an adapter and can put anything from PC on TV. The card has 7.1 surround sound built in
Even without wifi direct, you can use your LAN

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
You would have to list all hardware you have really to tell how or if it can be done

Don007

Power User
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
@Wichestery2k @ButchyBear I've updated some details, I think now you can help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.