Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ShareX v13.2.1 Pre-Activated & Portable [TeamOs]

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
ShareX v13.2.1 Pre-Activated & Portable

1d6ecebe5ba411b6c.png

ShareX is a powerful multifunctional utility for taking screenshots from the monitor screen with the ability to use additional tools for editing and processing them. Working with the application is quite simple and convenient thanks to a well-thought-out and intuitive interface, where all the main options are placed on the left panel.

The Capture tab allows you to take a screenshot of the entire screen, the selected area, the active window and even a completely freeform, as well as a web page or a long list. On the Upload tab to the program, you can add other image files by uploading them via a link, from the clipboard, by dragging and dropping, etc. The Operations section is intended for quick screen capture one of the proposed options (objects, the entire area, the active window) and video recording of what is happening on the monitor actions (video capture). By the way, if you wish, you can also use hotkeys that have flexible settings.

After receiving a screenshot in ShareX, there are several options for further actions with the image: edit in the editor, add a watermark, copy to the clipboard, print, save to file, upload to the server, etc. operations.

227e5804549c70e20.gif

Separately, it is worth highlighting the ability to upload any files to the Network (Download Services tab), which allows you to quickly post a file on the Internet via social networks or cloud services. Supported portals are Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Tumblr, Reddit and many others.

But that's not all. In the special section Tools you will find several additional utilities that can be useful in your work:
• color palette,
• eyedropper,
• image editor,
• overlaying effects,
• hash check,
• IRC client,
• DNS change,
• QR code generator,
• ruler,
• merge images,
• thumbnails from video,
• FTP client,
• monitor check and others.

In general, if you are faced with the need to frequently capture a picture of the monitor screen and then edit it, then ShareX will be an excellent assistant, allowing you to use many convenient and useful tools.

How to Install : Just Double Click .exe
ShareX 13.2.1 (21.7 MB)

Download :

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
ShareX is the program I use. Simple, small, lightning-fast, and full of features.

Thank you for this @alaadin great post.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

HappyCroc81

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
168.2 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this useful app @alaadin

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.5 TB
Uploaded
5,512.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @alaadin :)
I’m used to FastStone Capture, lately to Prnt-scrn, and this seems like a more advanced tool to me.
And I know you don't send anything. Well thank you again :clap:

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Thank you @alaadin :)
I’m used to FastStone Capture, lately to Prnt-scrn, and this seems like a more advanced tool to me.
And I know you don't send anything. Well thank you again :clap:
Believe me it's the best , try it it never lets you down.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the share bro :h:
@alaadin I might need your help please :oops: i got a error while installing

ghettobandit

Downloaded
151 GB
Uploaded
854.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great utility and share. Thank you.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the share bro :h:
@alaadin I might need your help please :oops: i got a error while installing
Try running the installer as an administrator and/or turn your antivirus off while installing. RegServ errors in general mean its something from your PC and not from the software you're installing.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
:h: :)Thanks @Cyler bro Running as ADMIN doesn't works and one more thing i don't use antivirus because i use only TEAMOS Stuffs:blush:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
:h: :)Thanks @Cyler bro Running as ADMIN doesn't works and one more thing i don't use antivirus because i use only TEAMOS Stuffs:blush:
Try by getting this version and see if it solves your problem. I think the repack is messing something up or you don't have all the prerequisites. Its the official release, so nothing to worry about.
https://github.com/ShareX/ShareX/releases/tag/v13.2.1

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Try by getting this version and see if it solves your problem. I think the repack is messing something up or you don't have all the prerequisites. Its the official release, so nothing to worry about.
https://github.com/ShareX/ShareX/releases/tag/v13.2.1
Installation done thank you for the help bro :h: on this repack portable works fine

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11340 (11340)
Member for 8 years
@alaadin If I may ask, where did you get this version of ShareX? Dont get me wrong, I don't mean it's your mistake but I think something is wrong and I'm just looking after safeguarding our members.

From the ShareX site, The installer is 7MB and yours is 21 MB. On top, shareX is free and doesn't need/have activation, at least not that I know off.
chrome_2020-09-11_15-47-41.jpg

Mind telling us your source and double-check what's going on?

Edit: I think its the "portable" that inflates the size but confirm it please to be 100% sure.
Why would UL tell the source? Then you go there and not here. If you want it, take it. If not, why the questions? Just do it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Why would UL tell the source? Then you go there and not here. If you want it, take it. If not, why the questions? Just do it.
Nothing to do with that @Mr. Spacely

At first, I noticed that the original installer is 7mb (as per image) and the one posted here is 21 MB.
My question about the source was made because I thought that maybe they added anything malicious, in his source site, that increased the size by 200%, and wanted to check it myself, and not because I care where each one downloads software. Needless to say, I assumed the "source" sharing would be done via PM as I and Alaadin have a PM that we often chat.

After testing I realized its just the way it was repacked that causes the increased size (I dont think I remember many repacks that are 200% bigger than the original) and that's why I erased my post as to not cause any false alarms, or take attention away from Alaadin's post... as we do now.

Last edited:

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Dears,
As you all know, I have more that 170 uploads in our forum, and never ever try and upload malicious or suspicious apps, this thread in particular has zero result in total virus test that you can check it, I always said in my threads "if you are paranoid, please don't download" you can check my threads, I think I will remention it from now on.
Regarding this app, I already using it in my personal PC, I even include a jif image from it.
My explanation for the size, is due to the portable repacked in it, I only upload here a very clean apps and personally use them not even in VM.
Honestly, I hated that another URL has given to solving problems despite the huge respect I have to my dear friend @Cyler, but its ok for now, but please again to all downloaders, just take the app or leave it, I hate paranoid users, always ask, always leech, without even try to google their problem.
Regards,

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Dears,
As you all know, I have more that 170 uploads in our forum, and never ever try and upload malicious or suspicious apps, this thread in particular has zero result in total virus test that you can check it, I always said in my threads "if you are paranoid, please don't download" you can check my threads, I think I will remention it from now on.
Regarding this app, I already using it in my personal PC, I even include a jif image from it.
My explanation for the size, is due to the portable repacked in it, I only upload here a very clean apps and personally use them not even in VM.
Honestly, I hated that another URL has given to solving problems despite the huge respect I have to my dear friend @Cyler, but its ok for now, but please again to all downloaders, just take the app or leave it, I hate paranoid users, always ask, always leech, without even try to google their problem.
Regards,
I was using now as a portable version @Cyler try to help me about the direct install because i got some error i didn't say the package was not clean
sorry if i am wrong :lipssealed::cry:

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
I was using now as a portable version @Cyler try to help me about the direct install because i got some error i didn't say the package was not clean
sorry if i am wrong :lipssealed::cry:
It's ok things happening, no worries

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus