Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Simple backup softwar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stampedo157

Downloaded
24 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Hello to everyone. Its been a while since I used to visit forums. I see people here very kind and "problems solving and helping" mood :D

Actually, I need one simple thing. A simple auto folder backup software to local server.

Lets say like this:

Daily rescan desktop folder and sync/backup all items from it to local server, specific folder.

I need it to be automated and hidden, so users cant change or edit settings.

InaccurateFool

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.8 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
check out this forum here on teamos I'm sure you'll find something that suits your needs https://www.teamos.xyz/forums/recovery-tools.79/

stampedo157

Downloaded
24 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
@

InaccurateFool

I know mate, I did make a research already, but things I've found are, either complete software with backup side options, or to big.. I need something lite! :D Sry. thanks a lot!

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If you need a lite one, then using windows backup would be a sensible one since it is integrated with the os, you won't know its size and it can do regular back up and i assume it has also automated solutions but don't know for sure, best to try it once to see if it suits your needs before moving on to third party.

FatSteve0

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
378.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I use command line tools robocopy (comes with windows) or fastcopy, using .bat files, set to run daily via task scheduler. Works great.

stampedo157

Downloaded
24 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Well, i did a quite research and u guys lead me to the solutions. Its called:

RoboMirror​

Simple, works like charm. Even if you exit app still doin scheduled tasks!

Thank you a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.