Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SimpleOS 11 Optional Defender & Office21 (22621.1848) By Phrankie11

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Can we have a guide in op on how to use extras specially how to enable windows update and disable
Extras folder is very useful since you can activate windows using Medicines there, you can install what browser you want, you can disable or enable defender, you can install microsoft store since I put an offline installer, you can turn on automatically the pagefile or virtual memory, you can enable or disable printing, and about updates while you run the windows update on settings and need to stop it just go to extras folder and registry tweaks folder and merge the registry file namely pause update to stop auto update

iammk47

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Extras folder is very useful since you can activate windows using Medicines there, you can install what browser you want, you can disable or enable defender, you can install microsoft store since I put an offline installer, you can turn on automatically the pagefile or virtual memory, you can enable or disable printing, and about updates while you run the windows update on settings and need to stop it just go to extras folder and registry tweaks folder and merge the registry file namely pause update to stop auto update
very helpful.. one last thing is extra>update control will stop updates / run updates or something else?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
very helpful.. one last thing is extra>update control will stop updates / run updates or something else?
It will stop the update service to manual

Darwin79

Downloaded
22.7 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks you very much ! Great job !

zbykmar

Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks. Very very good job.

Noypitech007

Banned
Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks you very much ! Keep Sharing master

under4007

Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
335.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great job ! Keep Sharing master.. Thanks you very much !

theflowoo

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
13.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for your effort and sharing. :)

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey @Phrankie , just here to report that the welcome screen with the forced microsoft account login never happened again since i first reported it. Thanks again for such an awesome os.
And @Jimmy Collaros edge remover also seems to have done its job properly. Thank you too :h:

vipmoood

Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Looks Great Thank u very much-----:emo:

Jeff Foxx

Downloaded
29.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much @Phrankie !! I'm gonna spin up a few different VMs to test. I truly appreciate your hard work!!

Rene H.

Downloaded
308.3 GB
Uploaded
241.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks you very much. Great job

7qdoank

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you sir. very good

zbykmar

Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
this is it. Thx for your greatnjob.

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks you very much ! Great job !

VladDracul88

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
176.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for your work.

I will try it ;)

keldrik09

Downloaded
61.8 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thankyou so much for such a good and quality os.

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
EDIT: one more little annoying bug. After enabling hibernation, sometimes trying to shut down or hibernate won't do it and instead just log you out of your account and turn off the screen. This will persist until you restart the computer, hard shutting it down or doing a shutdown via recovery menu.

Hi, Phrankie, here with the final feedback.
The microsoft account login appeared again, but i could skip it every time so not a big problem.
After using edge remover, it didn't reinstall again but it did download the files in program files(x86)\microsoft. Again, just a minor inconvenience because of the wasted 1+gb of space.
Settings search doesn't work and that's pretty much all. Hope you fixed them in your latest lite build. Looking forward to trying it out.

Last edited:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
EDIT: one more little annoying bug. After enabling hibernation, sometimes trying to shut down or hibernate won't do it and instead just log you out of your account and turn off the screen. This will persist until you restart the computer, hard shutting it down or doing a shutdown via recovery menu.

Hi, Phrankie, here with the final feedback.
The microsoft account login appeared again, but i could skip it every time so not a big problem.
After using edge remover, it didn't reinstall again but it did download the files in program files(x86)\microsoft. Again, just a minor inconvenience because of the wasted 1+gb of space.
Settings search doesn't work and that's pretty much all. Hope you fixed them in your latest lite build. Looking forward to trying it out.
Try to use my latest full featured updatable build

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try to use my latest full featured updatable build
Your lite builds like this one are exactly what i want though since i want a clean windows without any unnecessary pre-installed bloatware and telemetry or even defender since i use my own antivirus. A full build is not for me.
EDIT: hope my feedback was useful for you.