Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Son created account

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Hi, My step-son which is also into the IT world, created an account from another location / IP address. but he came to my place to download the windows 11 software as I havea 50mb line here. now it says he is banned for having multiple accounts, is this due to downloading from the same internet connection? I read your rules page about this specific thing to make sure, and it says that you are allowed to download from one location as long as the other user has registered from another ip address

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
We will think about it till then you will be banned for 5 months i hear your sorry or suggestion you have 10 minutes.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
We will think about it till then you will be banned for 5 months i hear your sorry or suggestion you have 10 minutes.
I am truly sorry about this, but it is for my step son though, he just downloaded here on my connection to get it faster

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
i would say our SA @TheMacGyver will say wat or when about this :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I am truly sorry about this, but it is for my step son though, he just downloaded here on my connection to get it faster
Denied.. Only one account is allowed

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Stop lying because you have other deleted accounts

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Denied.. Only one account is allowed
Then what does this paragraph mean here then? My step son has registered from a different location, and has come to my place to download it, which is allowed according to this beneath here?

Can I have more than one account from 1 IP and can I log in from multiple IPs?
If you have a family and each member of the family wants to have his own account, then they all need to register from a different IP. For example, if Tom has registered from his home ip 1.2.3.4 and Tom's sister Karen also wants to register then she will have to register from a different location such as a library, school, university, workplace, etc. But once Tom and Karen are registered both can browse from their own home.
Tom can log in from his home, from his workplace, from public WI-FI, from his aunt's place or from any other place he wants. SO yes login from Multiple IPs is fine.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
not sure what you implying here? what other deleted accounts? im not aware of this

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
What are the other deleted accounts and please dont accuse someone of lying.. he came forward being honest.. I looking at it all now.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I took a look at your "step son's" account. It shows he registered today, and was promptly banned for multiple accounts.
I assume your stepson is @flashdude38?

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
not sure what you implying here? what other deleted accounts? im not aware of this
also I know of my previous account, because I have not used it quite some time I forgot my login details and also could not remember the email address i used that time already as I dont have access to it long time already as that company email has changed. thus to this account which i have been having for 2 years already. unless someone else registered from my network, that i dont know of.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I took a look at your "step son's" account. It shows he registered today, and was promptly banned for multiple accounts.
I assume your stepson is @flashdude38?
Hi, Yes flashdude thats correct, I did ask him if he registered before, but he said no...

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi, Yes flashdude thats correct, I did ask him if he registered before, but he said no...

I see no other account under that name other than yours, which is why he was banned. It will be up to @TheMacGyver now that he's looking into this.
Wait for his reply back.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
namboy33 i hope i am wrong do hope the same.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I see no other account under that name other than yours, which is why he was banned. It will be up to @TheMacGyver now that he's looking into this.
Wait for his reply back.
hmmm, okay well, i dont know, he did register from another location and definitely not from my place. he just came over here and logged in to use my 50mb line for a faster download. So i dont know why it did that, Im just mentioning it as in the rules stated it was done accordingly. @Jimmy Collaros , I dont need 2nd or 3rd accounts, I have purchased vip membership before, its nothing for me to do so again, im not concerned on the ratio thingy. It was really for just for my step son. But thanks for the false accusation anyway. and many thanks Dark Wolf. take care

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Flashdude registered on a slightly different ip and was shared by no one at that time.
Ill unban and.no funny stuff from here on.. According.to the rules its done right.
Also you owe me so kindly start seeding what you.have download

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Flashdude registered on a slightly different ip and was shared by no one at that time.
Ill unban and.no funny stuff from here on.. According.to the rules its done right.
will do so sir, thanks very much

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
hmmm, okay well, i dont know, he did register from another location and definitely not from my place. he just came over here and logged in to use my 50mb line for a faster download. So i dont know why it did that, Im just mentioning it as in the rules stated it was done accordingly. @Jimmy Collaros , I dont need 2nd or 3rd accounts, I have purchased vip membership before, its nothing for me to do so again, im not concerned on the ratio thingy. It was really for just for my step son. But thanks for the false accusation anyway. and many thanks Dark Wolf. take care
Last chance from me i don't care for slightly different IP and was shared by no one at this time i see two accounts tomorrow my friends will be here and will be registered from my account. It is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.