Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Stardock WindowBlinds 11.02 (x64) *TeamOS*

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Very virulant Medicines found inside !! NOT A FALSE POSITIVE
Whether or not you use this app is your decision.
These pages will help you make that decision. They explain why many posts here trigger malware indications.

If you still think that this post contains real malware then please give details of your findings.
* What anti-virus program did you use?
* Which file was flagged as suspicious?
* Which malware was detected?
* What were you doing when the malware was detected (unpacking the archive, installing, using etc)?
* Post a screen capture of the malware detection.
* If you used the suspicious app, then describe any suspicious behaviour that you attribute to malware.
* Give us any other evidence of real malware that you have.

Many users have downloaded this but only you have reported a problem.
I'm not saying that you are wrong but you will need to provide some evidence if you expect to be taken seriously.

DemiGad2024

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
143.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful program!

Shiminok

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
154 (158)
Member for 5 years
Nice screenshots, thanks for sharing!

HBergeron

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
874.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, Mr. Spacely! (Stoggie)

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:h: I'm going to grab this updated version.
Thank you so very much my Fam @Mr. Spacely
for sharing this amazing software. :rock:

phenix060

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
I thx you so much for this upload, i really like it, just one thing if i could ask, whenever i want to customize a theme inside windowsblind using the "edit style in skinstudio" feature, its say that i don't own a license, but i think i correctly applied the Medicines and so when skin studio launch i got this :
Could you do something about this so we can use it without time limit like you do with windowsblind itself plz ?
I checked on the forum but it seem there are not cracked version of skinstudio11 for windowsblind 11, only saw a 10 version but the link is dead and even so i don't think that would work with windowsblind 11.

fmughal

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
its awesome. lovely themes included.

ThaTruSoldja3

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
I'm Using 22H2 / 23H2 and EveryTime I Install This It Never Comes Up It Just Gives Me a Lot Of Errror Messages. So I'm Not What I Should Be On To Use This Right Here.

ophie

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I'm Using 22H2 / 23H2 and EveryTime I Install This It Never Comes Up It Just Gives Me a Lot Of Errror Messages. So I'm Not What I Should Be On To Use This Right Here.
What are the error messages? Maybe your medicine was not applied properly. Or your anti-medicine prevents the medicine from taking effect.
If you don't apply the Medicines and you ran the WindowsBlinds Config, it will give errors something like "Error in WindowsBlinds core..."

Last edited:

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Were there instructions that came with the download and are you sure it's made the version of windows you're using.
I'm sure these amazing people could help you better if you told us exactly, the kind of errors you're getting,
You have to be more specific. :)

pepsitrev

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
323.5 GB
Uploaded
1,007.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
well i will try this again but all the other times i have it will not register properly fingers crossed this time around and thanks for the great share