Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Thinstall/Portable Office 2003 and Office 2007

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hbLoh.md.png

Thinstall/Portable Office 2003 and Office 2007

Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office was primarily created to automate the manual office work with a collection of purpose-built applications.

Each of the applications in Microsoft Office serves as specific knowledge or office domain such as:
Microsoft Word: Helps users in creating text documents.
Microsoft Excel: Creates simple to complex data/numerical spreadsheets.
Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application for creating professional multimedia presentations.
Microsoft Access: Database management application.
Microsoft Publisher: Introductory application for creating and publishing marketing materials.
Microsoft OneNote: Alternate to a paper notebook, it enables an user to neatly organize their notes.

MS Office 2003 - contains Word Excel and PowerPoint only
MS Office 2007 - contains Access,Excel,InfoPath,OneNote,PowerPoint,Publisher and Word
MS Outlook 2007 - contains Outlook 2007 it was seperated since the sandbox gets retained upon exit to preserve the settings and account that was saved on it like a gmail account etc.

Note: It is best to save files on Desktop or on MyDocuments folder. The sandbox gets deleted on every exit of the application, so if you save files on other location it would go to the sandbox and would be deleted. This does not hold true for Outlook 2007 since the it needs to save the account for you to continously use it. The sandbox is saved on "%USERPROFILE%\DOCUMENTS\THINSTALL"( Inside you shoudl see MS Office 2003 or MS Office 2007 or Outlook 2007) You can delete the sandbox if ever the application seem to hang or have some issue to revert it back to its orignal state.
Please try if this applications would work on other versions of Windows and let me know what version of windows it does not work on.

hbiaW.md.png

Word 2003
5STj3.png

EXcel 2003
5Sqgv.png

PowerPoint
5SdIM.png

Access 2007
5SMSd.png

Excel 2007
5Sez9.png

InfoPath 2007
5ScN8.png

OneNote 2007
5SmPJ.png

PowerPoint 2007
5S6hD.png

Publisher 2007
5SVlg.png

Word 2007
5SlSR.png

Outlook 2007
5SWYU.png

SandBox of the applications
5SbNn.png

Source Files scanned with NOD32
5RrOA.jpg

Compiled Versions scanned with NOD32
5RJHm.jpg

MS OFFICE 2003
MS OFFICE 2007
MS OUTLOOK 2007

blimpie67

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
awesome

amir123

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
311.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you

redfire

Downloaded
201.7 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much.

FRANKMARTIN

Downloaded
42.6 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks alot

Guthard

Banned
Downloaded
31.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
good old Office 2007:inlove:
I looked for it in so many sites but most downloads were not working any more
Thank you very much

KissyKitty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
274.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Awesomeness Manifested Indeed.... Friend YES! And thank you so very much for this share. I am happy, and I am grateful, and I am appreciative that you have provided this...to me...and to others. I appreciate your skill, your work, your time, and your generosity in sharing this. I was wanting an Old-School Outlook and "Voi·la" or there it is..or here it is! I am wanting no more NOPE and that's because of you, friend. So, MLMK Much Love and Many Kisses! :h: :h::*:*
PS: Hoping you, your family, your loved ones & your friends are staying safe and healthy during this time. Be well.

Awesomeness Manifested Indeed.... Friend YES! And thank you so very much for this share. I am happy, and I am grateful, and I am appreciative that you have provided this...to me...and to others. I appreciate your skill, your work, your time, and your generosity in sharing this. I was wanting an Old-School Outlook and "Voi·la" or there it is..or here it is! I am wanting no more NOPE and that's because of you, friend. So, MLMK Much Love and Many Kisses! :h: :h::*:*
PS: Hoping you, your family, your loved ones & your friends are staying safe and healthy during this time. Be well.
Hey...just a note...the download and install...quickly and correctly....just one thing...NO OUTLOOK 2007...looking at program and files now...included all files but Outlook 2007. Perhaps, my error somewhere along the way...not sure, but my hunt continues. However, thank you, kindly, anyway.

Hey...just a note...the download and install...quickly and correctly....just one thing...NO OUTLOOK 2007...looking at program and files now...included all files but Outlook 2007. Perhaps, my error somewhere along the way...not sure, but my hunt continues. However, thank you, kindly, anyway.
And dummy me...didn't read your introduction/notes above. So, me not obtaining Outlook 2007 is my fault. I apologize-I'm sorry....still thankful, though.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post