Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Topaz Gigapixel AI 5.5.2 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11367 (11367)
Member for 8 years
PwS4Xc.png

2e0do.png

Beautiful photo enlargements using machine learning. Enlarging your image without losing detail has always been impossible… until now. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality.

Enlarge Images by up to 600%
Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.

Use truly intelligent upscaling
After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality.

Get crisp and clear results.
Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.

No more fuzzy enlargements.
Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR.
No matter why you’re enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.

Recover real details for actual sharpness
Increasing edge contrast is the simplest way to make an image look "sharp", and how most other upscaling software works.
Gigapixel is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image. This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.

Crisp photos that look like they were never upscaled
It's hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was.
Gigapixel AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what's noise. Then, it naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.

The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere
Because of these exceptional results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers, to video game modders, to major motion studios.
If you ever need to upscale your photo while preserving beautiful detail, take advantage of the most modern technology in the space and give Gigapixel AI a try.

Image enlargement: interpolation vs machine learning
Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades. Gigapixel’s new approach based on machine learning is a giant leap ahead: state-of-the-art “deep learning” methods allow it to enlarge images while actually adding new details.
Train
To teach the difference between low and high quality results, we started by gathering millions of photos of all subjects and styles.

Learn
Those photos were then used to create a sophisticated neural network that gradually learned the best way to enlarge, enhance, and create natural details.

Optimize
Our proprietary A.I. engine uses your computer’s graphics card to process your images quickly.

Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 3.5 GB

2eYoK.png

PLESss.png

2eGaV.png

See "Read Me" text for installation instructions.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    13e53f698c9437d67fc806ef29cb346415419f0e
  • Loading…

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
wow - how quick are you!!! hot offthe press! Thanks, one of my favourite softwares

Gabun

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
151.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Never heard of this applications before ; shame on me.
3.5gig sounds hugh.... hm, hopefully the result is also hugh :angel:

Beside that, thank you for scharing !

Last edited:

GentlemanWolf

Downloaded
107 GB
Uploaded
56.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the latest update of this wonderful software :h:

trtuqqwsde

Downloaded
155.5 GB
Uploaded
142.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You . . . !

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot seen this on article b4 few days i will try it !!

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Does anyone else have a corrupted zip file from this? I've rechecked it but still won't open. With it being so large I dont want to delete and download again if it isnt necessary

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Does anyone else have a corrupted zip file from this? I've rechecked it but still won't open. With it being so large I dont want to delete and download again if it isnt necessary
Zip file? This download is a rar. Are you talking about trying to open Topaz Gigapixel AI 5.5.2 .rar?
What app are using to open it? Winrar and 7zip are reliable; try one of those.

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Heartfelt thank you dear @Mr. Spacely !!!

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Zip file? This download is a rar. Are you talking about trying to open Topaz Gigapixel AI 5.5.2 .rar?
What app are using to open it? Winrar and 7zip are reliable; try one of those.
Yes a rar - I'm old enough to refer to all 'zipped' files as zips lol. I tried 7zip and Winrar - both report it as corrupt

imkc1127

Downloaded
47 GB
Uploaded
178.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
THank you very much for sharing!

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Everything looks fine here. Downloaded and decompressed with no problem at all. Maybe a re-download would solve your problem?

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Everything looks fine here. Downloaded and decompressed with no problem at all. Maybe a re-download would solve your problem?
Thanks. I noticed that all the rar files from this site seemed corrupt. Installed 7Zip instead of Winzip and now it unzips perfectly. Totally bizarre but at least sorted. Thanks again

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks. I noticed that all the rar files from this site seemed corrupt. Installed 7Zip instead of Winzip and now it unzips perfectly. Totally bizarre but at least sorted. Thanks again
It has happened to me in the past as well but not here. What I did at the time was to use the latest winrar. Nowadays though, I use 7zip full time. Somehow it "won" me over winzip and winrar. Glad to hear it works good for you too!

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It has happened to me in the past as well but not here. What I did at the time was to use the latest winrar. Nowadays though, I use 7zip full time. Somehow it "won" me over winzip and winrar. Glad to hear it works good for you too!
Problem is, the latest winrar is in a rar file and the rar files wont work without the latest version :)

But yes all sorted thanks. I tend to prefer 7zip these days too

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
It's only natural @Highslayer and @MisterC

New versions of a program, use improved algorithms of compressing/writing data or even introduce new algorithms in some cases, and the older versions of the same software, don't know how to handle them. When you see errors in opening files and you also see that other people don't complain about them, you should check if there is an updated version of the compression utility.

powbam

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
105.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you and wonderful work here!

munro282