Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrents Not Seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
314.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
So, whenever I download a torrent, it will NEVER seed. I've kept torrents up for weeks before after downloading and they've never done any seeding. Why would this be? I'm sick of getting notices about my ratio and/or my ratio preventing me from downloading torrents. Is it really just that no one else happens to download the torrents i'm seeding?

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
have you checked to make sure you are connectible and that your ports are forwarded correctly

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
So, whenever I download a torrent, it will NEVER seed. I've kept torrents up for weeks before after downloading and they've never done any seeding. Why would this be? I'm sick of getting notices about my ratio and/or my ratio preventing me from downloading torrents. Is it really just that no one else happens to download the torrents i'm seeding?

How many bonus points do you have? If you seed 20 torrents, you get 20 points every hour and you can exchange BP for upload credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
i bet he a hit and runner and just found out this no longer works you got to give back what you take those are the rules

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
314.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
have you checked to make sure you are connectible and that your ports are forwarded correctly

Yeah, I use a cloud Whatbox torrent server

i bet he a hit and runner and just found out this no longer works you got to give back what you take those are the rules

No, it's been happening for a long time, I've always tried to seed to a 1:1 ratio at least, but if they never go anywhere, I clear them out

Last edited by a moderator:

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
ouch that might well be your problem i know lot of public trackers will allow use of it but on private trackers the use of cloud server is not allowed due to bad stat reporting

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
314.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Ok, so would your suggestion be that I just use my personal machine to seed?
As you can see I don't download much, pretty much all I download are updated Windows Server/Windows 10 ISOs, and sometimes those are Freeleech

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Yes, do that... If you seed 20 torrents, you get 20 points every hour and you can exchange BP for upload credit.

fSFFJ.png

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
I would look to see if is still available it very good seedbox currently cost around 3.5 euro a month and it can be used anywhere and very reliable service

bobadosaev

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it must b the tracker man

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Nobody is downloading what you're seeding

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
314.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Ok, I just wanted to see what others thought about it. Thanks All.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ok and they all gave their best.. Thread complete and locked.. Good Luck