Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Toshiba i3 Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi all, i am looking for some help.
I have a Tosh i3 laptop, 8gb ram. Bit old and dated now. I upgraded it from win 7 to win 10 for updates reasons, However it runs shockingly slow on win 10 and takes forever to load up.
I want to do a clean install of win 10, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a Solid and Stable version of win 10 Lite, that is avail in custom win on this site, any help appreciated, i dont really use it for much except maybe bit of browsing and burning discs, i just need something fast and solid thats eligible for upgrades, security and stuff.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good day! most of us here don't recommend what build is best for you. Just go here and read some comments and feedback's for each thread and especially the post description of the uploader.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@gazza70 We don't recommend OS. Do the work and take the time to look and find what's best for you. Based on your short specs, W10 full version should work fine for you. Stop wasting time with lite / custom builds.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

gazza70

does Your Toshiba have 2 graphic cards?

@Mr. Spacely, Thank You for leave tread open :clap:

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
You Don't Need New OS , You Just Need SSD
'' As long as your Laptop does not have SSD, You can consider it not yet born ''

LTSC is the stable version of windows with the highest performance metrics. No potential updates that can brick your PC and no slowdowns. On top, a lot of the windows bloatware is officially removed or rather never installed in the 1st place (like Cortana) and its meant for users who care for performance and stability and don't care on having the latest versions that most of the times offer cosmetic things that can be had with other programs.

it is specifically designed for use in mission critical company work, where Windows needs to be kept clean and functioning, also on that version you will not receive Windows 10 updates on a regular basis like the consumer versions of WIndows (Home and Pro)

Will PM You For Further Help ! ;)

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@MniawY thinking of switching too to LTSC, still looking for a latest build without windows defender (completely removed), but I can use a script available here to remove that :)

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
@gazza70 , '' As long as your Laptop does not have SSD, You can consider it not yet born ''

Main Bottleneck in almost all cases is that user doesn't have SSD, he uses hdd with 80 - 120 mb/s reading speed, so it's really very normal that windows will not Run smoothly '' except he uses windows 7 ''

Last edited:

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks all got what i needed, ill just go back to win 7 problem solved, not really fussed as long as i can use it without having to consider upgrades, its literally an old cheapo work thing, not essential, but grateful for the replys, options to consider. Admin can close thread now, thankyou again to all that replied.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks all got what i needed, ill just go back to win 7 problem solved, not really fussed as long as i can use it without having to consider upgrades, its literally an old cheapo work thing, not essential, but grateful for the replys, options to consider. Admin can close thread now, thankyou again to all that replied.

You Don't Need To Use Enterprise Edition or Ultimate You Can Go With a Liter Edition '' Home Basic or Professional x64 Bit '' And Don't Update it Except For Security Updates , You Will Find All Things Good !
Good Luck And I Think Thread Can Be Locked, Case Closed ! :inlove:
Good Luck @gazza70

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@gazza70 you have enough answers here.. Thankyou everyone for helping before it runs into chit chat... Thread locked & Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.