Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Toshiba Satellite A105 and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dearest Team OS, I have a Few questions, I have a Toshiba Satellite A105, I am able to install windows 10 os version 1709 but anything higher than that I get a Safe Phase Boot error, I've tried formatting the drive and it still won't work, I'll update windows 10 1709 and I still get the error, is there anyone here can fix it or go around this problem, It has gpu ati Radeon, I have installed 1512 mb of ram but only shows 1gb, with xp or Vista it shows the 1512 mb of ram, 2nd question, does TeamOS still make roms for android, I have a HDM Nokia 3.1 plus 32gb from cricket with Android 9, can someone please help me out to root downgrade and to have access to the whole 32gb, cause the system only gives me 20gb, thank you

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
From Google
I see this is known issue acknowledged by microsoft & will suggest to stick with version working for you... All info here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-creators-update-1703-1709-1803-causes/063d727a-80b2-46b1-8905-8d0d93f34bc5

Secondly we donot work on Android phone issues.. Please visit xda its known for phones

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Apologies if I am wrong but if you are referring to the old a105, the one that came out in 2006 and came with Windows XP preinstalled you should be thankful that it even can install windows 10 in any version. Ok here is the deal why you get that error message. After 17xx MS changed the driver model, which is the way drivers are coded and used, to make windows more secure, and sadly not all hardware manufacturers made compatible drivers for older hardware. Without getting technical, the error that you get is because one or more drivers are failing to initialize and find their corresponding hardware during install/upgrade and there is no easy solution for that, especially one that can be done from a forum and without getting actual hands on the laptop.

My advice, use LTSB 1607 that it can be as lightweight as possible, set antivirus to scan on demand, and use the laptop for the rest of its "life". I can't see any reason and benefit in using any higher windows with that kind of hardware.

Hope it helped.

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Apologies if I am wrong but if you are referring to the old a105, the one that came out in 2006 and came with Windows XP preinstalled you should be thankful that it even can install windows 10 in any version. Ok here is the deal why you get that error message. After 17xx MS changed the driver model, which is the way drivers are coded and used, to make windows more secure, and sadly not all hardware manufacturers made compatible drivers for older hardware. Without getting technical, the error that you get is because one or more drivers are failing to initialize and find their corresponding hardware during install/upgrade and there is no easy solution for that, especially one that can be done from a forum and without getting actual hands on the laptop.

My advice, use LTSB 1607 that it can be as lightweight as possible, set antivirus to scan on demand, and use the laptop for the rest of its "life". I can't see any reason and benefit in using any higher windows with that kind of hardware.

Hope it helped.
OK thank you, I have just been able to install the Phoenix os windows 10 lite x86, after I get all the drivers installed, and I get my account setup done (signed) into Microsoft account, after 10 minutes the screen goes black and I can't get out of it, I'll reboot but the login comes up but it won't let me sign in, I have no password for it, please help me

Does the Phoenix OS 10 lite x86 have a update, or how do I fix windows update to work, please help me

Does the Phoenix OS 10 lite x86 have a update, or how do I fix windows update to work, please help

Hope it helped.
I understand and thank you, I don't have the means to buy a better laptop, I enjoy more windows 10 1803 or 1904, y cause I had the minecraft edition, I had windows 10 1803 working in the past when it was given to me, but something happened to the HDD so I started from scratch, please I beg you, help me out going around these errors or something, the 1607 or the 1709 I can't download from the store the apps I bought before they are not compatible

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
In as much as "everyone" has tried to help you, there is no good news at the end of the tunnel.

Your PC is too old and the hardware cant support the newer systems. You can try to add the "store" to an older LTSB version, which is about ALL that is going to install on that PC and work. Other than that, try a Linux distro.

There is nothing more, in my opinion, that can be done here. Thread will probably close soon. :(

Good luck!

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
In as much as "everyone" has tried to help you, there is no good news at the end of the tunnel.

Your PC is too old and the hardware cant support the newer systems. You can try to add the "store" to an older LTSB version, which is about ALL that is going to install on that PC and work. Other than that, try a Linux distro.

There is nothing more, in my opinion, that can be done here. Thread will probably close soon. :(

Good luck!

Thank you very much, I have installed the Phoenix OS 10 lite x86, and after doing a little tickering it is working 100% fine and also I have minecraft installed and running 100% without any problems, but it would be nice TeamOS and their windows builders would create a OS 1803 super lite x86, that has all the latest updates and features installed, and also a app that allows you to update and update missing drivers,
Thank You again TeamOS for the answers and team support here.

Oh 00Proteus00, mine is a x86 not x64, if you have a mod or hack to install a arch 64bit then I'll install it, thanks

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Oh 00Proteus00, mine is a x86 not x64, if you have a mod or hack to install a arch 64bit then I'll install it, thanks

I just did a google search and researched your system. It "CAN" accept a 64bit OS, as there are MANY posts showing Win7 Ultimate x64 being installed effortlessly and with no glitches. Now, as far as Win 10 is concerned, you are going to need at LEAST 2gb of RAM for the 32 bit and 4 gb for the 64 bit. I have run Win 10 in 1gb of RAM, but the disk swapping is horrendously slow and NOT worth it.

Looks like your options are this.....

(1) Try to install the 1507 LTSC I sent you in a link.
(2) Revert to Windows 7 (x32 or x64) and get a NEW VIRUS SCANNER and be "careful" what you do on the web.
(3) Install a LITE version of Win10 and pray for the best.
(4) Install a Linux distro and probably get some good life out of PC.

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
OK, thank you, I have tried to install a 64bit but it just won't install what I know and searched that there are 2 types of this dinasuar 1 is 32bit and the other is 32&64bit, what flavor of distro would you think that will run smoothly, I use it for running psx1 and gb advance emulators and I have installed in the past minecraft 10 edition with no problems, would you know of the mod or hack where people are able to play minecraft 10 edition on windows 7 without a emulator

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thread is being locked and closed.. Thanks to everyone for the best kind help ive seen in sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.