Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Turbotax 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujjuraja

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Requesting turbo tax premiere or home and business for year 2022.

slilm26

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Had no issues with all versions this year using techniques from last year using only official patches. I don't think its kosher to discuss any further than that.

emunas1

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Had no issues with all versions this year using techniques from last year using only official patches. I don't think its kosher to discuss any further than that.
I can't find the program anywhere.

slilm26

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Grab the superpatch directly from TT. There are links for it in their support forum. You'll need to extract the msi from it, edit it with orca, create a config.xml file for it, and edit the dll with dnspy. These steps should be outlined either here from spring time last year or on other support forums.

jimjoe123

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ok. but don;t you need Turbotax 2022 installer? Where did you get it?
When we googled "turbotax 2022 installer", everything was directed to purchasing Turbotax first, then allowed download.
Are we missing something about what you are saying?

emunas1

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ok. but don;t you need Turbotax 2022 installer? Where did you get it?
When we googled "turbotax 2022 installer", everything was directed to purchasing Turbotax first, then allowed download.
Are we missing something about what you are saying?
I found it two days ago. Am I allowed to say what website I got it from if I do not post a link?

Marcelous88

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What is going on here? Why is everyone walking on egg shells? Is TurboTax 2022 somehow one of the only software programs not allowed on this site? or has no one uploaded it yet? I'm so confused.

Marcelous88

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I found it two days ago. Am I allowed to say what website I got it from if I do not post a link?
I'm pretty sure you can at least give a hint. if i were to discuss this site discreetly, I might say something like "the best site for custom OS's, which recently got married to the end of the alphabet." or Rhymes with "dream go rest" in a pinch. I'm pretty sure the actual link is the problem, not the sharing of information. Unless one of the mods REALLY loves Intuit. I'm still confused as to why this software seems to have become so Taboo.

emunas1

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm pretty sure you can at least give a hint. if i were to discuss this site discreetly, I might say something like "the best site for custom OS's, which recently got married to the end of the alphabet." or Rhymes with "dream go rest" in a pinch. I'm pretty sure the actual link is the problem, not the sharing of information. Unless one of the mods REALLY loves Intuit. I'm still confused as to why this software seems to have become so Taboo.
it's an old site which used to be semi-private but is now public, and has demon in its name.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11490 (11490)
Member for 8 years
This is going absolutely nowhere and done. Go to TT site and figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.