Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked two step

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
700.4 GB
Uploaded
48 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I may be confused, but it would be nice if the message would immediately go to the two step process, rather than saying you must enable it, might be just me but I went in and out several times before I figured it out.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@ibm650 ... this is a quote
"2-step verification has been enabled due to recent spam attacks."

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years

ibm650​

• 8 minutes agoI may be confused, but it would be nice if the message would immediately go to the two step process, rather than saying you must enable it, might be just me but I went in and out several times before I figured it out."
it is very SIMPLE ...
you login and you get a Mail with a number ,
that number you have to copy and paste in the next inlog screen :)
done everyone happy (lol)

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Btw, is there anyway or plans to increase the remember me for 30 days to 60 or maybe 90 or user defined days?

I use nearly 10 different devices and 20 different browser, it is a pain to reactivate every 30 days (not to mention, the os reinstallation clears the cache so I have to check the box and the process is really taxing)

Just a after thought, if there is a way, all better. If not, welp, it's not the end of the world.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@September222022 Simple use only 1 Browser to visit here :)
problem solved .. and why do you need 20 different browsers (lol)
are you hiding some stuff because your ISP see it all !!! :)
even when you use only 1 for your business that would also stop the problems that you had now with that thing you have downloaded ...
you can't make the teamos responsabel for that ...
install a good fine anti virus / anti malware program and you will be protected :)

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Simple use only 1 Browser to visit here :)
I do use just one browser for teamOS, but i do hop on different devices and by the time i come back for the first device that i had logged in with, 30 days passes. And 20 browser is a exaggerated statement, but i do use multiple browsers so as to separate myself in a orderily fashion and so that there is no connection between any two browsers.
even when you use only 1 for your business that would also stop the problems that you had now with that thing you have downloaded ..
There is nothing to hide, and i couldn't care less whether my ISP sees me or not, for what i do is just some ordinary stuffs just like all the other people. The reason i use multiple browser is for my own satisfaction and quick access for particular sites and bookmarks. (for instance, one browser has 1000+ bookmarks while another has my important go to sites while one has just my social accounts and another just has my shopping details, and i use another browser for testing sites and my list goes on but i see to that i make the most of it) (i can do this everything in a single browser but that would make it very much congested and would rather avoid using it like that)

I have no intention of ever accusing teamOS for something i do. I was the one who came to this site and with all knowledge of how dangerous a bad medicine can be, i download stuffs from here. So, i am the only one accountable for whatever i do.

Last edited:

ldeveraux

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
301.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@September222022 Simple use only 1 Browser to visit here :)
even when you use only 1 for your business that would also stop the problems that you had now with that thing you have downloaded ...
install a good fine anti virus / anti malware program and you will be protected :)
Yeah enabling 2fa wasn't a huge pain for the users at all! I like having to get a bleeping email every time I visit the site! Really keeps me coming back! /s

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
We made two step verification mandatory because of a spam attack.
Setting up two step verification works correctly. I checked it just after the first report that it wasn't working.
If you take the trouble to read what's on the set-up screen then it works.
Staff have always used two two verification and we haven't had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.