Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] Mastering HTML5/CSS3: Frontend Development with 10 Projects

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] Mastering HTML5/CSS3: Frontend Development
with 10 Projects

Q0Yqqz.jpeg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 5h 3m ) | Size: 2.47 GB

Taking Frontend Development to the Next Level:
Basics to Advanced HTML5/CSS3 Skills and Techniques.

What you'll learn
You will learn complete basics to advance of HTML5
You will learn CSS3 to style your web pages proficiently
You will learn to create Responsive web design using layout techniques (Flexbox & Grid)
You will have 10 Mini projects by end of the course

Requirements
No prior coding knowledge needed
Pc with internet connection to practice the course content
Unlock the Full Potential of Modern Web Development!

Welcome to our comprehensive course, "Mastering HTML5/CSS3: Frontend Development with 10 Projects" This ultimate learning experience is designed to empower anyone looking to excel in the dynamic world of web development.

In today's digital age, having a captivating online presence is paramount. That's where HTML5 and CSS3 come into play, serving as the fundamental building blocks of any successful website. By mastering these essential skills, you'll be equipped to create stunning web pages that truly stand out from the crowd.

Throughout this course, we delve deep into the realm of HTML5, covering everything from the basics to advanced features like multimedia integration and semantic markup. Additionally, you'll gain expertise in CSS3, enabling you to craft visually breathtaking designs and layouts that harmonize aesthetics with optimal performance.

We go beyond the fundamentals by exploring the powerful Flexbox and Grid layout modules. These advanced techniques will elevate your web development skills, empowering you to design responsive and adaptive layouts that shine on any device. You'll also learn how to create complex, multi-column arrangements that will leave your website looking like the work of a seasoned professional.

But we don't stop there. In "Mastering Frontend Development with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, and Grid," you'll embark on an exhilarating journey through ten hands-on projects.

My curriculum is thoughtfully crafted to be enjoyable, engaging, and easy to follow. You'll have the freedom to learn at your own pace, with an experienced instructor guiding you every step of the way. Whether you're a beginner seeking to build a solid foundation or an experienced developer looking to refine your skills, this course is tailored to propel you forward.

Upon completion, you'll possess the confidence and proficiency to tackle any Frontend Development challenge that comes your way. "Mastering HTML5/CSS3: Frontend Development with 10 Projects" is the definitive course for unleashing your full potential in the world of modern web development.

So, why wait? Join us on this exciting journey and unlock a world of possibilities with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, and Grid. Enroll today and take your web development skills to soaring new heights!

Who this course is for:
Beginners: Individuals with little to no programming experience who want
to start their journey in web development and learn the basics of creating and styling web pages.
Web Designers: Graphic designers, UX/UI designers, or individuals involved in web design who want to expand their skillset
by learning HTML and CSS for creating visually appealing and responsive web designs.
Front-End Developers: Developers who specialize in front-end web development and need a strong foundation in HTML and CSS
to create the structure, content, and styling of web pages.
Students and Educators: Individuals in academic settings, including students and educators,
who want to learn or teach web development using HTML and CSS.
Hobbyists and Self-Learners: Enthusiasts who are interested in building websites or applications
as a hobby or for personal projects and want to acquire the necessary skills using HTML and CSS.

Q0Yu5H.jpeg

Q0YfBV.jpeg

Q0YhcK.jpeg

Q0Y07c.jpeg

Q0YT3s.jpeg

Q0YMyM.jpeg

Q0YGW3.jpeg

Q0Ye8v.jpeg

Q0YiDE.jpeg

Q0YcFd.jpeg

Q0YmK9.jpeg

Q0YV48.jpeg

Q0Y6ct.jpeg

Q0YD7J.jpeg

Q0YXqD.jpeg

Q0Yly5.jpeg

Q0Yjbg.jpeg

Q0YC8m.jpeg

Q0YWXA.jpeg

Q0YbFR.jpeg

Q0YnLU.jpeg

Q0YNKe.jpeg

Q0Y4Uq.jpeg

Q0Yp4n.jpeg

Q0YRGQ.jpeg

Download

UsersDrive

ClicknUpload

UptoBox

renzreal

Downloaded
27.3 GB
Uploaded
21.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. This is a very big help

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing @Ronaldo99. But majority of your uploads are very difficult to download. Maybe because of direct download link.
However you can help us by making them torrents. Torrent is sure.
Like this one I am finding it difficult to pull 50kbps for the download whereas other apps (not from you) I am having 995kbps for similar file size. Please help

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@Azamo1

Hello!
I don't know why you're always complaining about my uploads downloading speed!
Here's A screenshot for every filehost:

UptoBox Download Speed (31 MB/s)
QqBduW.png

UsersDrive Download Speed (1.5 MB/s)
QqBduW.png

ClicknUpload Download Speed (812 KB/s)
QqBq5r.png

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Azamo1

Hello!
I don't know why you're always complaining about my uploads downloading speed!
Here's A screenshot for every filehost:

UptoBox Download Speed (31 MB/s)
QqBduW.png

UsersDrive Download Speed (1.5 MB/s)
QqBduW.png

ClicknUpload Download Speed (812 KB/s)
QqBq5r.png
Sir, Please do not pick offence, I am one of your Fans. Why? Because your contents are of great value to virtually everyone
of us. But Is always difficult to get them complete.
I am only pleading if you can make them torrents. However torrent is very sure no matter how
poor people's network are. And it Last longer. Thanks for your great works and uploads.
Remain Bless

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @Ronaldo99. Downloaded quick enough for me!!

@Azamo1 are you using download manager ie: IDM or FreeDM will get better speeds than using your browser down loader...