Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] PHP For Beginners - Learn PHP The Fastest And Easiest Way

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] PHP For Beginners - Learn PHP The Fastest And Easiest Way
QAIgln.jpg

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language:
English | Size: 3.56 GB | Duration: 9h 38m

This PHP Course Teaches PHP From A- Z To The Beginners,
The Fastest and Easiest Way With Real World Projects

What you'll learn
You will learn the fundamentals of PHP language
You will learn Procedural PHP
You Will Learn Object Oriented PHP
You Will Learn to operate MySQL Database
You Will Learn to use XML with PHP
Understand how to create your own PHP driven web application
You will learn to create real world projects using PHP and MySQL
You will learn MySQL
You will learn about PHP super global variables
You will learn to debug your code
You will learn to refactor your code
You will learn how to use Databases
You will learn how to use forms to submit data to databases
You will learn about PHP security
You will learn Password hashing
You will learn to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project
You will learn to debug (fix your code)

Requirements
You don't need any prior programming experience as I will teach you everything you need to know to start writing codes in PHP

Do you want to learn PHP MySQL the easiest and fastest way ? If yes then this is the course for you. Anyone looking to learn PHP can be immensely benefited from this course. Allow me to elaborate on the reasons why this course is special, well when I was learning PHP, I have documented all the areas where I, as a beginner, have experienced difficulties to apprehend how this program works on those particular areas and in this course I have covered, explained and simplified all those topics. There is absolutely no doubt that this course will build you a rock-solid PHP foundation.

I promise you that this course will be on a constant development phase which means I will continue to create new lectures and update this course on a regular basis. This course will never go on a stagnant state. Now let's talk about creating projects, well we will create not only one but a couple of projects and this process will continue. My target is to make this course a 100+ hours length course. I am optimistic about the fact that you will find this course extremely easy to understand and as I said earlier that I was also a beginner at some point and I know exactly where most of the beginners spot difficulties and in this course, all the difficult areas have been simplified.

Why PHP?

PHP is the most popular website programming language in the world. The combination of PHP and MySQL is used extensively to create web applications, and developers with these key skills are in high demand. This course is going to teach you how to create web applications in PHP using the MySQL database.

What will you learn in this course?

You will learn how to create a dynamic Web Application using the most popular website programming language in the world, PHP. Along the way, you will learn how to secure your code, how to write reusable, more maintainable code using programming standards, and how to structure your code using object-oriented programming techniques.

You will also learn how to style your site using MD Bootstrap, how to integrate third-party code into your site, how to store data in a relational database and use this from PHP code, and more.

The course is very thorough, and goes through everything from installing a web server on your own computer, and editor to writing the code to create your web app. In summary, the course will teach you the core skills you need to know to become a productive PHP programmer.

Why this course?

If you are interested to learn PHP MySQL technologies fastest and easiest way then this is the course for you. I have developed this course keeping beginners in mind, having said, every single lecture of this course is very easy to understand with a practical example which will enable you to understand PHP's each and every segment super easy. My primary goal as a programming instructor is to simplify computer programming so that anyone, with no prior computer programming knowledge get get into computer programming thus, have an exclusive and privileged option to either change or enhance their career track.

Having said that it does not matter if you do not have any prior programming language, in this course I do teach you everything you need to know to start writing database driven web application using PHP and MySQL. No don't worry if you don't know computer programming at all.

Will I be able to write my own PHP MySQL Application ?

Yes you will be absolutely acquire enough knowledge to write your own Web Application after completing this course. The sooner you sign up for this course, the sooner you will have the skills and knowledge you need to increase your job or consulting opportunities. PHP developers are in high demand!

Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!

Why not get started today?

Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!

Will I update this course ?

Yes I will update this course and continue on adding new lectures on a regular basis. Technology is evolving and advancing at a rapid pace. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge. A lot of other courses on Udemy get released once, and never get updated. Learning from an outdated course and/or an outdated version of PHP can be counter productive and even worse it could teach you the wrong way to do things.

What if you have questions?

As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you might have around the clock which means 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all). This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.

Are you ready?

Enroll now and start your journey to become a PHP MySQL Expert. If you wonder about the quality of this course then I invite you to have a look at my free preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.

Who this course is for
This PHP MySQL Course is for Beginners

QAIkJq.png

Download
UsersDrive

ClicknUpload

Last edited:

wnc19

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
68.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Pls update the links bro

mani singh

Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
45.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
when we follow the link , it says "file not found"

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@wnc19 , @mani singh
All links have been updated, ✅💯
Thanks. 👍

wnc19

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
68.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot Bro!
I'll keep seeding this....

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Ronaldo99, thanks for this helpful share!... :D

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Appreciate the time for the share and to update the links. TY!

wnc19

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
68.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
all deadlinks bro, kindly check and it will greatly help me & others from your uploads, thanks in advance bro!

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@wnc19
Fixed, all links have been updated.

Last edited:

wnc19

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
68.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The requested URL /error_too_many_conn.html was not found on this server.