Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Unattended installer for multiple softwares installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghufran Jalil

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi Guys,
First of all I thank all of you guys for this wonderful community.
I need help in creating unattended silent installation for multiple packages and batch file, I tired silent install builder but it gives me an error while building package with Cmd batch and when I build without it it runs smoothly but defender flag that package as malware, so if anyone can help me with this I'll be very thankful

casperx

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
554.9 GB
Uploaded
155 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello..
please check.. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit, Windows Deployment Services, the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit this terms will give you clear path what to do !
or search zero touch deployment

it is very hard to explain this here step by step! ( I reckon)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
You are not providing details here, only that it gives you an error and that defender is blocking your script.
We are not magician to figure out what are your trying to do exactly or what are you writing on your script.

"I tired silent install builder but it gives me an error while building package"
Are you using a program for that?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@Ghufran Jalil have you tried disabling defender and then create the script???
are you trying to create silent installer from files and what are you using to do so???? be more specific and provide as much details as you can...

Ghufran Jalil

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Ghufran Jalil have you tried disabling defender and then create the script???
are you trying to create silent installer from files and what are you using to do so???? be more specific and provide as much details as you can...
Hi, I used "silent install builder" for that and yes i am trying to create silent installer from exe files setups, i need to create a package of multiple exe files that can be install in unattended mode, the reason is that in my organization I have to install multiple programs in users machine, so in order to do that i have to setup a package so that I can share with the user once and when user run it all the application can be installed silently in user's machine

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
Hi, I used "silent install builder" for that and yes i am trying to create silent installer from exe files setups, i need to create a package of multiple exe files that can be install in unattended mode, the reason is that in my organization I have to install multiple programs in users machine, so in order to do that i have to setup a package so that I can share with the user once and when user run it all the application can be installed silently in user's machine
your organization might be the ones blocking you...

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
I sent you a free training on MSI Packaging ... it's a network administrator's job, on the server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.