Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Completed UPLOAD DATA BUG/ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssiva05

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
22.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I recently downloaded few torrents and seeding it but today I noticed some discrepancies in teamOS Data.

While seeding these torrents one for of the torrent I uploaded a total of 749.1 Mb but in teamOS data it only shows as 450Mb (which is old ) and does not refresh even after refreshing the page multiple times.

Refer the following screenshot

Screenshot 1 showcases the information of upload data from the torrent client.

Screenshot 2 showcases the false information of torrent upload data.

Hope this can be fixed and updated.
Thank you as always!

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This will explain everything you need to know :)

If you have more questions after reading it, you can ask in that thread. This one will close.

Just so to answer here too, the short version is that 4g/5g when it comes to seeding is unreliable. Seeding means you are always on, but if your network detects downtime (no traffic) it closes the connection even if you don't know it, in order to share bandwidth with others. That can confuse the tracker and create inconsistencies. As you understand we have to go by what the tracker reports and not what your phone is showing. Again, this affects seeding the most, and not downloading.

Hope I helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.