Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Upload data not increasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Guys please check out below utorrent image.

i want to ask why not torrent upload increasing as upload speed showing upload data being uploaded.

currently 1 download finished and seeding but the upload is showing 0Bytes. why is that so. Other torrents are working fine.

Any Suggestions.

Qkxp7d.png

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Its really simple. Check the peers column for each torrent: 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1 and so on. That means no one is asking from you to upload.
Now check the seeds column: 88, 97, 65, and so on which means a lot of people offer to upload.
Seed means you are ready to upload upon request, not that you are guaranteed to upload no matter what.

Please spend a few moments reading this and understand how torrents work and also find solutions to your problem like seed bonus points, freeleech torrents, and so on.

If there is nothing else, the thread will close.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
In addition to what Cyler said, I believe that the very small upload speed shown for the downloading torrents are overhead.
Overhead is the small amount of data sent between peers to manage the flow of data between them. Overhead does not count towards either your upload or download counts.
Real upload data, excluding overhead, appears in the Upload column. For your 4 downloading torrents you can see that it zero.
What you are seeing and what you have shown us is perfectly normal.

Last edited:

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
In addition to what Cyler said, I believe that the very small upload speed shown for the downloading torrents are overhead.
Overhead is the small amount of data sent between peers to manage the flow of data between them. Overhead does not count towards either your upload or download counts.
Real upload data, excluding overhead, appears in the Upload column. For your 4 downloading torrents you can see that it zero.
Thanks for the info. I think will wait and see. if its normal then its ok.

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Its really simple. Check the peers column for each torrent: 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1 and so on. That means no one is asking from you to upload.
Now check the seeds column: 88, 97, 65, and so on which means a lot of people offer to upload.
Seed means you are ready to upload upon request, not that you are guaranteed to upload no matter what.

Please spend a few moments reading this and understand how torrents work and also find solutions to your problem like seed bonus points, freeleech torrents, and so on.

If there is nothing else, the thread will close.
Please close the thead. i got my answer

Status
Not open for further replies.