Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Upload Time and Seed Bonus not updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have been using bitcomet since the beginning and have never faced this issue. I been uploading for over a week now and yet my account here is showing only under 5 hours of upload time and almost no points made.
I then tried using Utorrent for the same and it still isnt working.
Please help

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Screenshot 1 for upload time

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Screenshot 2 for upload time

fantom

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

torrents4lyf

That isue is known for last month and half! Just be patient!
In many cases I am not even shown on peers list even I seed that xyz.torrent from several places

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If you think that the statistics on your profile page are wrong then read So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong

You might find an answer to your problem on this page How to Improve Your Ratio

It is true that a very small number of members have reported problems recently. However, I do not believe that there is a problem with the site because the other 30,000 members that logged in during the last month have not complained.

Some of those who reported problems came back to say that they had fixed their problem by reinstalling their torrent client, or by switching to a different one.
The most used torrent client here is qBittorrent, followed by uTorrent. The vast majority of members have no problems at all with either of these clients.

If you want to re-install your client, first backup all the torrent files that you want to keep.
Then uninstall your client. During the uninstall, do not keep torrents or settings.
Re-install the client using its default settings.
Restore your backed-up torrents.

These links might be useful to you.

Last edited:

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you think that the statistics on your profile page are wrong then read So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong

You might find an answer to your problem on this page How to Improve Your Ratio
I was talking about this issue at open chat like a couple days ago and while chatting there, I actually gained a point. So I thought It started working and then again next day, it stopped.

I usually restart my laptop a couple times (dual boot) and then start seeding whenever on windows. I definitely am doing the same thing:
- Download torrent
- Finish and keep uploading

Before this issue started (around 10-11 days ago) I had no such issues and my wifi device is still the same untouched with no settings changed

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)
Member for 7 years
@torrents4lyf look here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/seedbonus-stats-not-updating.193660/page-2#post-975675
it was brought to out=r attention, back in February....

locking the thread, for now... to avoid, a big chit chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.