Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
Hi everyone,

I am in need of a premium secure vpn. I have no money, not a single dollar to my name.
ProtonVPN appears to have stopped their 1-week free trail use when signing up so they're not longer an option.
F-Secure VPN keeps logs of personal identifier information.
UrbanVPN is an utter joke for privacy and security.
KeepSolid Unlimited VPN also keeps logs of personal identifier information and is US-based so is a major risky move to use.
Betternet VPN is not good for privacy.
All of the Nord VPN threads on here currently have accounts that get overused so you can't stay connected for more than a few minutes when you find an account.
The ExpressVPN android app that was posted on here awhile back stopped working.

Avira Phantom VPN is currently the best option on here that I've seen but it isn't very highly ranked because it doesn't have the best speeds, and it doesn't have a double-step connection to be more secure.

Can anyone here get a vpn like:
PureVPN
Express VPN
Nord VPN
Pure VPN
Surfshark VPN
Cyberghost VPN
TorGuard VPN

Hotspotshield VPN
IPVanish VPN

It'd be ideal to have a VPN that has a two-hop connection like ProtonVPN's Secure Core.
I'm hoping to have a vpn for the computer and apps for devices.
I know this is a big ask and I know there are some programs listed in the web tools section on here. However, the three I've seen: betternet, f-secure and avira, they're far from ideal.
The apps in the android section are obsolete for usability now.
I'm hoping someone has figured something out they they haven't yet posted.
I don't care if it's a 1-week trail or 30-day trial that I can sign up for free and re-do at a later date with a different email or if it's a program someone has "medicine" for like a reset.

I appreciate everyone's assistance on this.

Thanks

Downloaded
184.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Windscribe VPN Check it Out. There is a Tutorial on getting 15 GB Data... Search for it and See if its Good For You.

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
Windscribe VPN Check it Out. There is a Tutorial on getting 15 GB Data... Search for it and See if its Good For You.
I do use Windscribe but 15GB per month is nothing lol
I'm looking for find a way to get Windscribe premium if possible because it has a lot more features and servers than free
On the free right now, I have a few hundred GB but it's still only free

TestDrive

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I do use Windscribe but 15GB per month is nothing lol
I'm looking for find a way to get Windscribe premium if possible because it has a lot more features and servers than free
On the free right now, I have a few hundred GB but it's still only free
How the hell did you get a couple hundred gigs?

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
How the hell did you get a couple hundred gigs?
Tor + temp mail + referral link + spaced out sign ups = easy additional GB
but again, it's still only free and there are risks with using "free" products esp vpns

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
better than F-secure and Avira you will not find
plus all mentioned above

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11403 (11403)
Member for 8 years
I will help out on this matter ;)

00china00

Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
193.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Freedome, might be worth a shot.

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
plus all mentioned above
f-secure keeps logs that anyone using a vpn would not want logged
a vpn's purpose is to obscure and establish privacy and f-secure does just the opposite
avira is better but isn't ideal to be honest
i'm hoping i can reach someone who can get one of the better vpns in premium

I will help out on this matter ;)
all help and insight is appreciated

Freedome, might be worth a shot.
I will look it up but if Freedome is the one I think I've researched before, it ranks low esp for privacy

TestDrive

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Tor + temp mail + referral link + spaced out sign ups = easy additional GB
but again, it's still only free and there are risks with using "free" products esp vpns
Hmm, ok I'll try doing this and you're right about VPN's coming with risks.

plus all mentioned above
I tried F-Secure's Freedome a couple months ago it was pretty fast but that wasn't enough to persuade me to create an account because I didn't know too much about it to trust it.

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
Hmm, ok I'll try doing this and you're right about VPN's coming with risks.

I tried F-Secure's Freedome a couple months ago it was pretty fast but that wasn't enough to persuade me to create an account because I didn't know too much about it to trust it.
F-secure is debateably worse than not using a vpn with the way they keep logs and identifying information
You use it on a premise you're safe and so you browse under a false pretense and if your data is ever handed over, you're actually in worse water than if you had taken precautions without a vpn

terepentin

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You can find hotspot shield on the forums. It' stable, unlimited gb per month, cracked till 2023 (if I remember correctly). Don't know much about the logs though..

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Noone of the VPN providers gives complete privacy protection. It a business, it is a joke...
It is only good to bypass some site's localization restrictions...

The source of Nord's accounts that ice will give you are familiar to millions of web users around the world. Also recently there was an article about how hackers attacked Nord and steal millions of accounts and data. And it was not the first time. So much about privacy, You said somewhere above: "accounts are overused."

Its majority of articles you read about which VPN is the best? are paid articles, it's pure marketing, nothing more. F-Secure has a base in Finland that I am sure cares more about privacy than Express or Nord that is registered in the USA or British "Virgin" Island. I really believe in their virginity. Also what is interesting the majority of VPN providers use the same countries for their servers which means probably the same source. Break one you break all. It is a fake business it is a joke to earn easy money. Never put all your eggs in the one basket - old proverb
Most of us here are small fishes so no need to care too much. We do not contain too many proteins

But that is only my opinion. I do not say I am right...
Cheers and good luck on your secure online's voyages ;)

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the info

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I seriously tried to restrain myself from commenting especially against the logic of some of the posts made above and not the people that made them. I absolutely agree with what @Mirkec said above and I wish I could like it several times.

Now some food for thought and some facts.

Fact: There is no VPN service to my knowledge with their own infrastructure and servers, they all rend from other major data centers like Digital Ocean, Amazon, Google, Azure, etc, or other, smaller localized data centers in each country they want to appear that they have a presence.

Fact: Internet Bandwidth is not for free, and when you have several thousand users downloading/watching/streaming/torrenting... someone has to pay for that capacity.

Knowing the above here are your options...

A free VPN service that rents servers from multiple companies and pays internet bandwidth, has to make money from somewhere. Can you guess where? Hint: If you don't pay for a product, you are the product.

A cracked VPN service... How can you trust a VPN that is so easily cracked/hacked? If they can't protect their own assets/programs/servers, how can they protect yours? Fun fact: Some of those "exploits" and "hacked" accounts are actually made by the companies themselves to gain free customers, without saying they are free so they can keep charging the rest of their paid customers and at the same time, make you a customer. Do you honestly think that a company can't tell if an account is used by multiple people all over the world, or that they cant fix a Medicines for a client that needs to connect online? I can go on but... seriously... put 1+1 together. Either you trust an incompetent company or you trust a deceiving company...

A paid VPN. That is the least worse scenario. Even then, no one can give a 100% guarantee that they won't sell traffic data. In case you don't know, people love money. Are you telling me as an example that Google will approach one of those paid VPN services and tell them that "we will give you 3 mil dollars to give us "anonymous" traffic data" and there is a human being that will say no? Especially if no one else will find out? Read their term of service. Notice the keywords that they use. It's often a treasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The only method you can be relatively sure you are secure is by having your very own VPS (Virtual Private Server), set your own VPN (and torrent client, download client, email, and whatever else you need), set the VPN to answer ONLY to your home/office IP or only to your device and ultimately set a 2-way verification, and use a secure communication between you and the VPS. Everything else is just wishful thoughts. If you want to go the extra mile use a Virtual machine to connect and use a User-Agent Switcher. After each session, use snapshots to completely erase every history detail from ever been found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I would also suggest removing the tin foil hats and base your decisions on scientific facts and data and not paid promotions or "my friend saw it on the webs, it must be true".

I wonder for example, how on earth some people know that X service is bad and Y is not as bad? What is their proof? not indications, not rumors... PROOF. Did you try to set your own server and connect via a remote PC (or even with 2 Virtual machines) and saw that there is a data leak? That by analyzing the traffic data from the network cards, you could tell that the VPN is showing your fingerprint and ultimately where you originally come from?

But hey, dont get me wrong, believe and do what you like, that is your right and after all, it is your PC. As I said, my point was about the logic used and to set some things straight. After all...

ezgif-7-fa76fb01824c.gif

Either way, there are a lot of opinions and options stated above, and there are some good tests from labs that specialize in testing such things if one is willing to search. We can all read and we can all do our own research but I dont think this particular thread will go anywhere. Remember, if we ask 100 people, we will get 100 opinions.

So I will close this thread as from "helping" it starts becoming chit-chat and if there is a follow-up needed, contact a Mod/Admin to reopen.

Thank you all for helping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.